PROLOGUE

"Esha don't you have anything to ask me ? Like anything.. you have been silent all this while." Jimin said as he looked at her.

For the past fifteen minutes only Jimin was the one speaking or rather say blabbering rubbish and all Esha did yawn and act totally uninterested in him or his talks. Jimin wasn't interested in her.

"I have the right to stay silent and I'll fully use that right of mine." Esha said with a forced smile and that just irked Jimin even more.

Jimin was practically being forced to meet her. Like he didn't even know what his dad saw in her that he wanted him to marry her and only then he was willing to hand over the business to him. Jimin worked her ass off for the company since the last three years and now to take over the company he had to marry Esha.

Jimin forced a smile, trying hard not to outburst. "Ummm what's your hobby ?" Jimin yet again tried initiating conversation between them.

"Stay silent." Esha said as she sipped her juice. She really knew how to raise someone's blood pressure.

"Silence ummm..." Jimin clenched his fist, trying hard to stay calm. "Anything are you interested in ?"

"Silence." She said yet again, sipping her juice. 

Jimin ( In mind ) : What the..... Business Business.

Jimin reminded himself. "You are a cardiologist right ?"

"Why do you ask ? Do you want me to cut open your heart ?" Esha said in her not so innocent tone and it took Jimin's all willpower not to shout at her.

Jimin laughed awkwardly. "You are good at joking ?"

"That wasn't a joke." She smiled cheekily as she played with her fork.

Jimin pressed his lips and clenched his fist harder. Business Business. He reminded himself multiple times. "Umm why did you choose this profession ?" Jimin asked with a forced smile.

"It gives me the right to cut open hearts. Do you want to be my next patient ?" Esha said as she pointed the fork. Jimin's irritation level had almost skyrocketed.

"You really have a talent to raise people's blood pressure level." Jimin said through clenched jaws.

"Thank you for the compliment." Esha blinked her eye and faked a smile.

"What the...." Jimin was about to explode but he held back. Business Business. He reminded herself as he breathed in and out.

For the next fifteen minutes all they did was eat their respective meals.

"Are your question finished ?" Esha said after a while as she put her fork down.

"Right to remain silent. I'm just using that right of mine." Jimin gave her back her own words and Esha sniggered before packing up her bag and standing up.

"Make full use of that right okay." She scoffed. "You know I'm busy person so bye Mr.... umm what was your name by the way ?"

Jimin didn't even realize when his clenched fist had landed on the table and he could see her smirk. Business Business.

"Anyway bye and feel free to reject me !" Esha smiled ever so sweetly as she turned to leave.

"Why should I reject you ?" Jimin said as he reclined on the chair and Esha turned to look at Jimin. "Rejecting you is not even in my option. In fact I like you." Jimin said with a forced smile.

Esha : You are good at joking !

Jimin : No no that wasn't a joke. Actually I think I might as well love you. See you next time my to be wife."

Jimin waved at her as she glared at her.

Jimin : Park Jimin, that's my name. I hope you'll remember it next time. Actually no you don't need to remember it, this name will be attached with your name very soon.

Jimin walked away from her.

"Mr. park" Her voice made Jimin turn.

"I don't know about my name but if what you just said happens then your heart might not be able to withstand me. You know I am quite good at giving heart attack." Esha gave him that creepy look and Jimin could feel his insides squirm.

Esha : Do you still want to marry me ?

Jimin ( In mind ) : She didn't have basic manners, she was rude and sassy, she insulted me, she gave me creeps, she irked me and trust me she was no less than a poison but still she was going to be my wife.

Jimin : Yes I want to marry you.

"Then get ready to get your heart squashed by me." She faked a smile before patting his shoulder and walking past him.

__________

So how was the prologue ?