Before the wedding

Draped in a heavily white gown with subtle makeup, jewelry and with high heels, Esha looked way beyond beautiful.

Rupal : Someone's going to have a heart attack today.

Esha : Then that's good. The marriage will be postponed.

Rupal : You really are so eager to kill my brother in law, aren't you ?

Esha ( Smirked ) : Yeah. You guessed it right. I want to kill him with my looks.

Rupal : And you are 101% going to succeed.

Esha : By the way where is Divi ?

Rupal : Give it a guess.

Esha : With Taehyung !

Rupal : Correct. They are like each other's shadow. Well she said she wanted to welcome the guest but I saw her sitting with Taehyung on the balcony.

Esha ( Smiling ) : Nothing new.

Rupal : Esha I'm warning you. After getting married you aren't allowed to be like Divi. Like you can stick with Jimin all you want but you have to give me time too.

Esha : Well it will depend on my mood.

Rupal making faces when Esha saw a message pop in her phone screen. It was message from Jimin.

Jimin :

"Few more hours to go and you are all mine."

Esha couldn't help but smile on seeing his message.

Esha :
"Who ? Me ? I'm only mine. No one can win me over so easily Mr. Park."

Esha texted back, before keeping her phone aside.

"Nervous ?" Esha heard Divi's voice. She looked at her through the mirror as she entered the room with Taehyung and one more guy.

Esha : Yes.

Rupal : Well what's there to be nervous about ?

Divi : When your turn comes, you'll know it. Esha it's okay to feel this way. You'll slowly adjust there.

Esha nodded her head with a small smile, still nervous.

Divi : Anyway leave that the photographer is here. Let's click some photos.

Esha : Cool.

The next moment they were busy getting their photos clicked. They all had a solo as well as a group photo clicked.

Photographer : Now only the bride.

"Wow photoshoot that too without me." Jungkook's voice made her look towards the door. Rupal went and side hugged him.

Esha : I thought you were coming with Jimin ?

Jungkook : Well I'm coming from his home. He'll be here soon.

Esha : Okay.

"The groom is arrived." Two of Esha's cousin came rushing inside her room excitedly.

Divi : Esha your prince charming is finally here.

Yoona entered inside.

Yoona : Divi your turn will also come.

Divi looked at Taehyung.

Divi : I wish it would come soon.

Taehyung : Next is surely your turn.

Divi : You are proposing to me, aren't you ?

Taehyung taking out a small ring box from his pocket. He then came down on his knees and breathed in heavily.

Taehyung : Will you marry me ?

Divi covered her mouth with her hand. Esha could see her eyes becoming teary.

Divi went towards him and immediately hugged him.

Divi : Yes I will.

They all clapped and cheered for them.

Yoona : You guys are stealing my daughter's spotlight.

Divi and Taehyung : Sorry.

Yoona : Don't be. I'm just kidding.

All of them going to down stairs, all the eyes turned to Esha. Esha looked up to see Jimin sitting in the chair. He looked way beyond handsome.

Esha was going to be his wife.

**********