Spice of my life

Esha going towards water and smirked.

Jimin : Esha, don't even think about it. It's too cold.

Esha : Oh c'mon don't be such a coward and you are already in the water.

Esha splashing water on him.

Jimin : You are going to pay for this.

Jimin too started splashing water on Esha. The night was cold and the water was even more colder but they were enjoying the moment.

Later, they both got out of the water. Jimin's hoodie had completely been wet and so had his jacket that Esha had been wearing. They both were shivering. 

Jimin : My hoodie got wet and all thanks to you.

Esha : Your welcome my ho... Ahh-choo ! Honey.

Jimin : You should have obeyed me. See now you caught.... Ahh-choo !

Esha : We caught cold together.

Jimin : Are you happy about this ?

Esha : I'm just not sad.

"Just not sad." Jimin mimicked Esha's lines with a grumpy face.

Esha : You are such a cutie.

Jimin : I'm not cute.

Later, when they reached Esha's home. The house was empty. Empty in the sense that all the guests had already left. Esha's mom rushed down the stairs seeing them.

Yoona : What the hell have you two done ? You both are totally wet.

Esha : Mom, I'm going upstairs to change. Give Jimin to dad's cloth to change.

Esha walked upstairs. After changing Esha slid inside the warm blanket but still she felt cold. However she reached to her phone and called Jimin.

Jimin : Hello !

Esha : You changed ?

Jimin : Yes.

Esha : Come in my room then.

Jimin : No, it's too late. I'm about to leave for home.

Esha : Why ?

Before Jimin could say anything Esha's mom said to Jimin.

Yoona : It's too late. So stay here for the night. I have prepared the guest room for you and on top of it you are sick. So you aren't going anywhere.

Jimin : But...

Yoona : No means no. You are staying.

Jimin : Okay I'm staying.

Yoona left and Esha cut the call.

Even after an hour of tossing and turning Esha couldn't fall asleep, so she went to the guest room. She knocked on the door and he opened it.

Jimin : Esha, what are you doing here this late at night ?

Esha : I couldn't sleep so I thought of disturbing you.

Jimin : Come inside.

Esha went and sat on the bed, pulling the blanket on her.

Esha : Your cold will double this way. Come here fast.

Jimin sat beside her.

Esha : Jimin you are my boyfriend right ?

Jimin : Yes !

Esha : Then why don't you ever hold my hand or try to physically intimate with me ?

Jimin : Umm it just feels a little awkward.

Esha : I feel the same way. I never felt this way with anyone else but with you it's different.

Jimin looked at Esha and Esha looked at Jimin.

Jimin : You know you are the spice of my life. There already has been a list of things that I have done only with you. 

Esha shifted closed to him and before he could even register, Esha packed his lips.

Their lips met for a second and yet when their lips met Esha could feel the sparks. He immediately pulled away, as he covered his lips with his hand.

Jimin : I'm suffering from cold.

Esha : So am I. I am going back to my room.

Just when Esha stepped out his room. Esha heard him call her name. Esha turned to look at Jimin. Jimin was standing just a step away from her.

And then before Esha even knew, he stepped ahead and gently holding either side of her cheeks, Jimin kissed Esha.