Ex !

A week later.

In the morning, despite Yoona's warning Esha secretly sneaked out of her home. She felt suffocating to stay at home all day long, you know being the eye candy and topic of gossips for her relatives.

Esha punched the punching bag again and this time with much more force. She had been practicing for half and hour.

Divi : Esha don't you think you are working out more than required. Are you planning on beating up your fiance ?

Esha : I'm just nervous and I just want to get rid of this feeling.

Divi : Wow you too get nervous.

Esha : I do.

"That's new. Anyway you are lucky that you are getting married but there is someone unlucky who isn't getting the chance to get married." Divi said the last words loud enough for Taehyung to hear. Taehyung, who had been practicing in the ring, looked at their direction and right then he got punched in his head.

Divi : Taehyung.....

Divi rushed towards the ring, concerned. This was boxing. One distraction and you would be knock down. Divi pressing an ice pack, where he had been hit.

Esha : Are you okay bro ?

Taehyung showed her a thumbs up, smiling but Esha knew he was hurt.

Right then Esha's phone rang, flashing the name 'HONEY' in the screen.

Esha took off her gloves and picked up the call.

Esha : Hello !

Jimin : You went out ?

Esha : Yeah ! Why ?

Jimin : You mom called me and I told her that you were with me. So where are you ?

Esha : I'm at the boxing club.

Jimin : Uh okay ! I'll be there in five minutes.

Esha : Okay.

Esha hang up the call.

Ten minutes later Esha came out of the club. She looked around only to see Jimin waving at her from other side of the road.

Esha crossed the road and reached him. Jimin pulled Esha in a warm hug.

Jimin : I thought I wouldn't be able to see you for a whole week.

Esha : That means you missed me ?

Jimin : Yeah I did. You really are one special kind after all.

Jimin kissed Esha on her forehead.

They entered the cafe and placed their order. They were smiling and laughing until they were interrupted.

"You're smiling." Esha heard a very familiar voice and her smile dropped.

Esha : Yes I'm smiling and gladly you aren't the reason anymore.

Seyon : It's been long since we neither talked nor met and this is what you say to me ?

Esha : Well I was just stating the fact. So even if it hurt you, that ain't my fault.

Seyon : So he is your new toy friend ?

Esha : Are you jealous that I'm not playing with you ? You know your were an out of fashion toy and I don't know what I saw in you when I dated you but thank god I got my mind in time and dumped you.

Seyon : So you admit he is your toy ?

Esha : You know there is a huge difference between an outdated and a special edition and you are running your mouth too much. If this continues I won't mind running my hands you know.

Seyon : Be careful man ! She is using you too. You are just a replacement of me.

Jimin : I really didn't want to talk with a trash like you. Can't you see you are no match for me ? You know what you are just a small stepping stone of her life and she already kicked you out of her life.

A small smile formed on Esha's lips, seeing Jimin taking stand for her. They both walked out of the cafe and then into his car.