I am the crown

Jimin : Esha I don't like fighting and fight clubs and you want us to have a date in here.

Esha : Honey I love this place so much. C'mon you won't do this much for me. I'm not telling you to fight with me, just come with me and watch my fight.

Jimin : You can go alone and I'll go back. I'll tell my dad that I had a very satisfactory date.

Esha : That's cheating. Honey you won't do this much for your future wife ?

Jimin : Stop honeying me. I don't want my future wife to be you. You know I'm going crazy in here.

Esha immediately took out her phone and opened the voice recording.

Esha : Say it again !

"Stop honeying me. It's sound too-" Jimin paused and forced a smile on his face. "Too lovely from your mouth and it makes me want to love you even more."

Esha stopped the recording.

Esha : You liar.

Jimin : Honey let's go. Let me see your skills in fighting.

Esha was shocked. she thinks what was he up to ?

Jimin followed her inside. She could see his expression change from time to time.

"Hey Esha, long time no see." She heard Divi's voice. Esha looked ahead to see her smiling at her as Divi took off her boxing gloves.

Esha : It's been quite long since I dropped by. How's everything going on ?

Divi : Taehyung took part in the regional boxing champion and...."

Esha : And he won.

"Yeah he did." Divi's smile grew wider. "I'm so so so proud..." Divi paused, looking at Jimin. " Who is he ?"

Esha : He is my honey....my fiancee.

"Wow you are getting married." Taehyung's voice hit her ears and that made Esha turn.

Esha : Yes.. no other choice.

Taehyung : Hello I'm Kim Taehyung.

"Park Jimin." He introduced himself as he shook hands with him.

Divi : I'm Mrs. Kim Divi.

"You can never change, can you ?" Esha shook her head slightly. Though Divi and Taehyung weren't yet married, Divi loved introducing herself as Taehyung's wife.

Divi : Never because this will soon be reality. Isn't it Taehyung ?

Taehyung : Yes babe !

Esha : Oh yeah ! Btw where are the other members of the club ?

Taehyung : It's Sunday Esha and even we are going out in a while now.

Esha : Ohh yeah I totally forgot the club members rest on Sunday. You guys can also go and enjoy today but give me the keys. I'll practice here for a bit.

Divi : But whom will you practice with ?

Esha : Don't worry about that.

Divi : You sure, otherwise I can be your practicing buddy.

Esha : I'm more than sure. So you guys can go.

Divi : Umm okay then. Keep the keys in the usual place.

Esha : I will and enjoy your date.

Divi and Taehyung left and Esha reached Jimin who had been looking at the fighting ring.

Esha : Jimin be my practicing partner.

Jimin : No. I haven't gone insane.

"C'mon I won't hit you for real. I am very harmless girl." Esha made an innocent face but mentally she had been smirking.

Jimin : Yeah totally harmless... you want me to believe that ?

Esha : Honey you won't even do that much for me ?

Jimin : Stop honeying me... just stop it.

Esha : I'm the crown and this is just one of the consequence of choosing me. So bear it.

__________