Friends

A week later

Draped in a heavy dress with subtle makeup and jewellery, Esha looked at her reflection in the mirror and no doubt she looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful babe." Divi said and Esha just smiled. Practically it was her engagement today but for her it was no less than a showcase. Though Jimin treated her really well and he really made her feel special, moreover she liked him but still she didn't want to et married, not this soon.

"Sis, so how did you meet my brother-in-law ?" One of Esha's cousin asked her.

Esha smiled at her. "Umm my mom set me up with him." Esha could see her pout. She probably didn't understand what Esha said.

"It's an arrange marriage ?" Rupal, Esha's another best friend interjected.

Esha turn to look at Rupal. "Why does your statement sound more like a question to me ?"

Rupal : Because it is a question.

Esha : But didn't I already tell you that it is a arranged marriage ?

Rupal : Huh ? When did you tell me ?

Esha : That day in the pub, when I had met him.

Rupal : Ohh that day ! I was busy ogling at the cute bar tender. So may be I missed what you said."

Esha : You weren't listening to me that day ?

Rupal : Umm I intended to listen to you but that cure bartender distracted me, so I'm sorry.

Esha : It's fine.

"Esha they have arrived. Divi and Rupal bring her downstairs" Esha's mom shouted from the door.

Esha looked at Divi who had still been doing her makeup.

Esha : Divi for Taehyung's sake, don't do much heavy makeup. He won't be able to recognize you.

Rupal : Second her.

Divi : Not funny guys !

Later, as she descended downstairs, all the eyes turned towards Esha and Jimin.

"Esha, who's the boy standing beside Jimin ?" Rupal asked, as they continued taking slow downward steps.

Esha looked at the person she was indicating too. The boy beside him was handsome too. He had bunny smile on his face.

Esha : I don't know. Maybe he is Jimin's relative or friend. Are you interested in him ? If yes, then I can set you two up.

Rupal : No, I was just asking.

Esha : Really ?

Rupal : Yeah and you know right my eyes love to enjoy the view of handsome boys.

Divi : Guys stop talking.

Esha saw Jimin and the other handsome boy coming towards her.

Esha cut a glance at Rupal and her eyes were still fixed on the other guy and Divi was busy smiling at the direction of her fiance, Taehyung. They both were so madly in love with each other.

Esha : Divi you can go and stand beside Taehyung.

Before unlinking her hands with Esha, she leaving.

Jimin : Hello !

Esha : Hey !

"Hello sister-in-law." The handsome guy forward her hand towards Esha.

Esha : Hello Handsome boy.

"I'm handsome. Right ?" His smile got wider. "See Jimin, only you see me as a ugly guy."

Jimin : Shut up !

"So Mr. ugly..." Rupal interjected but stopped midway when the guy shot a grumpy look at her.

"I am Jungkook, you understand !" He huffed and he looked kind of cute.

Rupal's smile got wider. "Oh sorry ! Hello Jungkook." She extended her hand towards him. "I am Rupal."

Jungkook : It's nice meeting you.

Rupal : I feel the same way.

Jungkook : If you don't mind tag along with me. I think we need to give them some privacy.

Rupal : Yeah sure !

Their ship just got in the sea and Esha was so sure that it was going to sail pretty soon.

Esha : Enjoy your privacy.

Jimin : And let us enjoy ours.

"We are surrounded by people. So how can we enjoy it ? Instead let's go..." Esha deliberately paused, looking at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Jimin : Oh no ! Not today. Absolutely not today. It's our engagement for god sake.

Esha : It's our party, so that's why it's worth it. Let's exchange our rings in front of everyone and then disappears from the party.

Jimin : No way. We have to attend the guests and it would leave a bad impression if we just disappear from our own engagement party.

Esha : Yes way. I am going and for god sake- no for my sake stop thinking about what other's will think. Let's just live our lives. If you want to come then come but if not then don't.

Jimin : Stubborn.

Esha : So are you tagging along with this stubborn girl or not ?