Sneaking out

"Jimin !" Esha continuously knocked on the washroom door. "What's taking you so long ? It's been like ten minutes since you went inside to change."

Jimin : Hey, can't you lend me some other clothes ? This is too casual and I don't wear this type of clothes.

Esha had asked Divi to lend her Taehyung's clothes as she knew Divi always carried their spare clothes in their car. So Jimin was practically trying out Taehyung's grey hoodie and black jogger.

Esha : First open the door.

Jimin opened the door and he looked so good in it. Esha had always seen him wearing those formal suit and tie and now seeing him in this causal attire just gave out other kind of vibes.

Jimin : Stop staring at me like that.

Esha : Wow honey ! You look quite good in this. Actually this style suits you more.

Jimin : Don't start that honey thing again.

Esha : But it's suits you. Now let's go honey.

Jimin : Wait ! I can't go out in this shoes.

Esha looked at his shoes. His shoes were such a turn off to his whole look.

Esha : Okay wait !

Esha took out a box from one of the drawer and stared at the pair of shoes. Those were the shoes which she wanted to give to her ex.

Jimin : Are you sure I can wear this ?

Esha : Yeah of course. Try it on and see if it fits you.

Esha handed him the box and he tried the shoes out. It fit perfectly and it really matched with his outfit.

Esha : It's look good on you.

Esha walking towards the window.

Jimin : Wait ! Don't tell me we are climbing down the window.

Esha ( Sarcastically ) : No, we are going to climb down the stairs and wave our parents goodbye, before leaving.

Esha opened the window and looked down the window, waving at Divi and Taehyung, who waved back to her.

Jimin : I can't climb down the pipes.

Esha : Then Ill just have to push you down the window.

Jimin : It's not funny.

Esha : Then when did I say it's funny ?

Divi and Taehyung set the ladder against her room's window sill.

Jimin : We are climbing down from this ladder ?

Esha : Yes and you are going down first.

Jimin : Someone might notice us sneaking out.

Esha : This is the backside of the house. So no one will. Now go.

Jimin : It's really dangerous. What if we get injured while climbing down ?

Esha : Injuries are the sign of us being human. Now go.

Jimin : But still.....

Esha : Oaky fine. Then I'm going alone.

Jimin : No, I'll go first.

After they both climbed down and bid Taehyung and Divi bye, they left.

Jimin : So where are we going ?

Esha : Let's go clubbing.

Jimin : That pace is so not for me.

Esha : As if I would believe that. You danced until your feet gave up last time.

Jimin : You never listen to me.

Esha : Okay so tell me where you want to go ?

Jimin : You can not back off, okay ?

Esha : Promise I won't.

Jimin : Oaky then let's go to the beach.

Esha : Beach !

Esha didn't prefer going to the beach. Like there was nothing to do in the beach, just sit on the sand and see the waves but Esha had promised him, so she couldn't back off. After fifteen minutes of driving, Jimin stopped the car on reaching the beach.

Esha : I'm already bored.

Jimin : I'll teach you some fun things to do in the beach.

As soon as they stepped out the chilling wind passed by touching their face and Esha shivered a bit and before she even realized, she felt a cloth drape on her shoulder. It was Taehyung's jacket that Jimin had been wearing.

Esha : Hey you'll catch cold this way.

Jimin : Don't worry, I won't and well, I don't want to be tagged as an irresponsible person.

Esha : How cheesy !

They both looking at the calm moving waves and moreover the shining starts above made the scenario even more beautiful.