Sorting out

Jimin stopped the car at his home, Esha got out of the car, banging his car door.

Esha was angry, not because Jimin called her a stubborn troublemaker but because he didn't even care to explain and he just went into conclusion that she wouldn't understand.

Jimin : Esha we are going to meet our parents here... you know right ?

Esha breathed in and out, calming herself down.

Esha : Jimin can we continue what we were talking about ?

Jimin : Okay but first let's go in and greet our parents.

Esha nodded before they walked inside. Their parents had been chatting over a cup of tea and snacks, probably about them, when they walked into his house. Jimin's house was big and spacious. Esha loved the interiors and specially the painting hung on the wall of the living room.

"You  liked the painting ?" Jimin's dad voice broke Esha's trance and Esha tore her gaze from the painting to him. "Yeah it's beautiful."

Jihan : Jimin painted it !

Esha instantly looked at Jimin who had been standing beside her.

Yoona : We were just talking about you and we have even called the priest today.

Esha : Mom, where is dad ?

Yoona : He'll be here soon and why are you both standing ? Come sit.

Jimin : No aunty. It's fine and actually I wanted to show my painting to Esha.

Yoona : Yeah you two may go.

Esha shook her head slightly before following Jimin upstairs to his room. When they entered his room Esha instantly liked it. There was a balcony attached to his room. There was a small bed placed in one of the corner with his painting pallet, paint brushes and paint pads all over the place.

There were small flower pts in each of the corner of the balcony and a small round table with two chairs.

Esha : You like to paint ?

Jimin : Yeah it's my hobby.

They stared at each other for a moment.

Jimin : Esha I'm sorry about what I said to you.

Esha : Don't be sorry about that. I wasn't angry because of that. I was just angry with the fact that you just jumped into a conclusion without even caring to explain me.

Jimin : You weren't angry because I called you a stubborn troublemaker ?

Esha : I hear that quite a lot. so that's nothing new for me.

Jimin : I just can't seem to understand you.

Esha : I have always been this way. So don't mind me. Now care to explain.

Jimin : Esha business isn't everything for me but then my mom always wanted me to be like my dad and now when she is no more I want to fulfill at least that wish of hers and for that I need to inherit the business.

Esha : And why did you think I wouldn't understand this ?

Jimin : I always thought people would say I am being unreasonable and that I should chase my dreams.

Esha : It's good if you chase your dreams but life ain't wish granting factory and things always don't go our ways. We might have to sacrifice our dreams and we might have to live for others but then that's how life is and it's okay.

Jimin : You are really different.

Esha : I ought to be. After all I am the one and only limited edition.

Jimin : Self obsessed much.

Esha : Nope... to be precise it's self love.

Jimin : So will you give me a chance ?

Esha : Well to be honest I am really not sure but okay I might as well give it a try.

May be it wouldn't work out but seeing if it would be a great adventure.