Business minded

Jimin : I'm not going in that ring.

Esha : Hon....

Jimin : Don't you dare honey me.

"Honey honey honey honey honey." Esha shouted as she huffed in anger. She was suddenly angry and Jimin couldn't comprehend anything. In this kind of situation instead of bursting out she would rather irritate Jimin. She turned around and walked away. As Jimin reached up to her he could see her hit her chest a few minutes.

Jimin : Esha are you sick ?

Esha : What if I am ? Will you take away my sickness ?

Jimin : Huh ?

Esha : I'm going to change. Are you going to follow me in there as well ?

Jimin : I'll be waiting for you. You go take your time and I'm not going to be your practicing partner.

Five minutes later Jimin had been busy going through his mails when he heard the changing room door click open. Jimin raised his look to gaze her. She had been wearing a fitting gym shirt and her hair was tied up in a high ponytail.

She wore the boxing gloves and started punching the boxing pillow. Jimin stared at her. She was very different from the girls Jimin had known till date.

Esha : Stop staring at me until and unless you want to be my practicing partner.

Jimin immediately averted his gaze from her but from time to time he looked at her practicing passionately.

An hour later, they walked out of the fight club. Esha locked the door and kept the keys under the flower pot kept on the side of the door.

Esha : Do you want to go grab a drink with me ? Coffee, beer or anything else ?

Jimin : Umm sure.

They both crossed the road and entered a restaurant just opposite to the club.

"Esha it's been a while since I saw you here." The restaurant owner said.

Esha : Yeah aunty it's been hectic in the hospital. how's grandma now ?

Owner : She is better than before. Who's he ? Your friend ?

Esha : Umm kind of yes and kind of no.

Esha and Jimin sat in the table.

Jimin : Esha I know you don't want this marriage but still can you reconsider ? Like you haven't even given me a chance.

Esha : Chance ? Jimin do you really want to marry me ?

Jimin : Umm yeah I do.

Esha : And why ? Because of your dad ? Am I right ?

Jimin : Well you aren't wrong but you aren't right as well. It's all business for me but trust me I am truly willing to give a chance to this marriage.

Esha : Yeah right ! How could I forget ? But Mr. Park don't you think it's unfair for me ?

Jimin : Then why can't you just reject me ?

Esha : Do you think I didn't try to ? My mom is practically blackmailing me. She is a heart patent and she just wouldn't go for her weekly checkups if I refuse to marry you.

Jimin : Then just marry me.

Esha : I don't want to. You just aren't my type.

Jimin : Excuse me ! You too aren't my type okay.

Esha : Then just reject m.

Jimin : You know I can't do that.

Esha : You know what you are one stupid business minded guy. Like seriously ! Is business everything for you ?

Jimin : If that's what you think about me, then keep on thinking that way. A stubborn childish troublemaker girl like you can never understand me.

Jimin stood up from his seat and walked towards the exit.