Unlike me

Yoona asked as she reached the dinning table. Esha smiled at Jimin before sitting right beside his seat.

Yoona : How's your cold now ?

Esha : It's much better.

Yoona : And what about you Jimin ?

Jimin : Umm better.

Esha looked at him as he sipped his soup.

Yoona served them the meal. Esha was surprised to see her dad and Jimin bond so much.

Esha took off her shoes from one of her feet and slowly carressed his feet with her.

"Esha get your feet off me." Jimin whispered, faking a smile at others.

"Why ? Does it turn you on ?" Esha whispered back.

"Yeah it turns me on. So don't pull such tricks in me." Jimin said in a low tone.

Yoona : What are you two mumbling ?

Jimin just shook his head in nothing.

The next moment Esha held his hand which was on the table and pulled it down under the table.

Jimin : Leave my hand !

Esha held his hand even more tightly as she ate with her other hand.

Jimin : How will I eat like this ?

Esha : With your other hand.

Jimin : I'm not lefty.

Esha : That ain't my fault.

Jimin glared at Esha.

Yoona : Esha ! stop troubling Jimin.

Esha pouted and left his hand. After that Esha silently ate her breakfast and Jimin did the same. Later, before they left for their respective works, Yoona called Esha.

Esha : Yes mom.

Yoona : You kissed ?

Esha : What are you saying ? Who kissed ?

Yoona : I saw that. Outside the door of the guest room you....

Esha : Well ! I don't know what you mean. So I'm leaving.

Yoona held Esha's hand.

Yoona : He is a nice guy.

Esha : I already know what.

Yoona : I'm worried that......

Esha : You don't need to worry about me mom. I'll handle......

Yoona : Who's worried about you ? I'm worried about my son in low. I'm worried that you'll trouble and bully him.

Esha ( Grumpily ) : I'm not a bully !

Yoona : Yeah ! Yeah ! anyway don't bully him. Now go he must be waiting for you outside.

Esha : Bye !

Esha got out of her home. Esha saw Jimin leaning on the car, engrossed in his phone. Esha reached him and hit him on his head with her bag.

Jimin : Ahhh ! What was that for ?

Esha : Because it was your fault.

Jimin : Huh ? My fault ? What did I do ?

Esha : You did nothing but still it's your fault.

Jimin shook his head lightly and just dropped the topic. Jimin then lean closer to Esha. He then slowly pulled the seatbelt and tied it for Esha.

Putting her hand on the area of her heart, Esha patted it gently. Jimin really affected her like no one else.

This all was so unlike Esha but then may be this was how liking someone felt like.