I love you

Jimin had been busy sipping his drink in one corner of the bar while Esha had been swaying her hips with the music.

Jimin's eyes never for once left her.

Esha : Caught you red handed.

Jimin : Well I have the rights to stare at my wife.

Esha carelessly sat on his lap.

Esha : I'm not your wife yet.

Jimin pulled her closer.

Jimin : But you'll be in the next 24 hours.

Before Jimin could kiss on her lips. Rupal interrupted their scene.

Rupal : You guys can do this after getting married. It's your bachelor party.

Esha : Are you jealous ? Well then you can do this stuffs with your boyfriend.

Rupal : Esha putting love over friendship ain't fair.

Esha : Everything is fair in love and war.

Esha kissed Jimin and then hiding her blushing face in Jimin's chest.

Jimin cut a glance at Rupal who had been giggling, before her boyfriend means Jungkook engulfed her in a back hug. Well they had recently started dating.

Esha : Wanna sneak out ?

Esha just wouldn't stay in one place.

Jimin : I have no other option.

They disappeared into the crowd.

Esha : So where next ?

Jimin looked up in the sky. The starry night looked way too beautiful.

Jimin : Wanna go star gazing ?

Esha : Well sound boring but I know it won't be when you are around. So let's go.

They got in the car and after buying half box of the beer and some snacks. Jimin stopped the car at isolated cliff.

They sat there at the edge of the cliff, dangling their feet and gazing at the starts with a beer can in their hands.

Jimin : I love the stars. I bet you don't ?

Esha : Well they don't look bad today. May be because you are there beside me.

Jimin : Who taught you such cheesy stuffs ?

Esha : Well I'm stating the fact. I never really enjoyed staring at them but today of all days it looks beautiful.

Jimin : You are making my heart flutter.

Esha slid her right hand around Jimin's waist, side hugging him. Jimin wrapped his left hand around her neck.

Esha : Why do you like the stars so much ? Like you even draw them. The last time I visited your place I saw a painting of the starry night.

Jimin : Because they remind me of my mom. She used to say when people die they become stars.

Esha : Okay ! So let me promise you one thing. If I go up there first I'll reserve a place for you right beside me and I'll wait for you.

Jimin hit her head lightly.

Jimin : Don't say such things. That place is not for you and you are not going there, at least not before I do. I can't imagine a life without you anymore.

Esha : I won't leave you, not even after my last breath. I'll stick to you even if it's as a ghost.

Jimin : I don't want to have any discussion on this topic. Topic change.

Esha : Okay I won't talk about this but I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. I really love you. I can spent my whole life with you.

Esha confessed that she loved him.

Jimin : What did you just say ?

Esha : I can spent my whole life with you.

Jimin : No before that.

Esha : I just wanted to.....

Jimin : No after that.

Esha ( Smiled ) : I really love you.

Jimin : Say that again !

Esha : Uhhh I love- no leave it. I'm not in mood to say.

Jimin : Esha please.

Esha : First my reply.

Jimin gently packed her cheek.

Jimin : I love you too.

Esha : I love you my honey !

**********