Expect the unexpected

As soon as they entered in the club, the loud music hit my ears and instantly Esha felt the urge of dancing.

Esha : Wanna hit the dance floor with me ?

Jimin : No, you go.

Esha : Okay you enjoy yourself then.

Esha walked away from him to the dance floor. Esha was totally immersed in herself and for a second she had even forgotten about Jimin.

"Hey beautiful lady, may I have a dance with you ?" A guy's voice snapped Esha out of her zone and before she could even reply, she felt an arm around her waist.

"She is my girl." Jimin's voice hit her ears and she looked at him with a smug smile.

"Ohh sorry bro !" The guy smiled and left them.

Esha : Not bad ! So you do know how to protect your girl.

Jimin : No, I wasn't trying to protect you. I just felt bad for that guy. You know his night would have been ruined because of you, if it hadn't been for me.

Esha : And you want me to believe that.

Jimin : Believe it or not. My only intention was to save that boy.

Esha wrapped her hands around his neck.

Esha : If that's the case then do you want me to ruin your night ?

Jimin swiftly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Jimin : Why one night ? I want to ruin my whole life.

Esha could feel her cheek heat up at his words.

Esha : And why want you to ruin your whole life ?

Jimin : Because nobody compares to you.

They were in one of the corner of the club, with sweating dancing bodies around them and loud music had filled the club's atmosphere.

Esha : Of course nobody compares to me. After all I am the one and only limited edition.

Jimin : You sure are and that's the reason I want you.

Jimin gently started moving his body while holding onto Esha tightly.

They were doing a slow couple dance, that too in rock music, but they were having their own kind of fun.

The next day.....

After two hours of performing surgery, Esha was exhausted. She closed her eyes, reclining on chair when her phone buzzed.

She unlocked her phone, only to see a message from Jimin and automatically her lips curved into a small smile.

In message box :-

Jimin : If you are free then let's have lunch together ?

Esha : Okay. I'll be waiting for you in the lobby.

Jimin : Actually I'm already here.

Esha had just finished typing 'huh?' When she heard the door click. she looked up only to see Jimin entering inside with a small smile.

"I brought lunch." Jimin said, showing her the bag.

Esha : This is unexpected !

Jimin : Any why so ?

Esha : Because I wasn't expecting you to come see me today.

Jimin : Expect the unexpected.

Jimin took out the lunch box. As soon as he unpacked the lunch.

Esha : Ramyeon, that's my favorite. how did you know ?

Jimin : Umm I asked your mom.

Esha : Wow someone is really interested in me.

Esha took a bit and it tasted really good.

Jimin : Of course, I should be interested, shouldn't I ? After all I'm betting my whole life on you.

Esha could feel her cheek heat up at his words and she was left speechless. She change the topic.

Esha : Who made this ? It tastes really good.

Jimin : I made it.

Esha : You did ?

Jimin : Yeah !

Esha : You know how to cook ?

Jimin : I'm quite good at it. How about you ?

Esha : Expect for Coffee and Ramyeon, I don't know how to cook anything else.

Jimin : Hmm that's good then. I can be your personal cook for my whole lifetime.

Esha : Not a bad idea !

They were polar opposite and yet like two opposite poles they attracted one another.