Choices

Three days later.

Esha had been waiting for Jimin in the hospital lobby for the past five minutes and an aunty, who had been sitting a few seats away from her, had been continuously blabbering on the phone, probably with her friend, about her son.

One of the nurse had even requested her not to talk loudly on phone as it would disturb the patient around. She had nodded her head in okay but after a few minutes she was again back to talking loudly.

Esha got up from her seat and reached her. She took a seat right beside her and called her grabbing her attention.

Esha : Aunty ! Do you know I have been waiting for my to be fiance since the past five minutes and he hasn't arrived yet ? I thought he was punctual and he wouldn't make me wait but here he.....

"Hey ! Why should I listen to your complains about your fiance ?" She cut Esha in between, frowning.

Esha : Exactly !Then why should I listen to your complains about your son ?

"I'm not complaining to you." She contradicted.

Esha : Well I highly doubt that. Your son doesn't study. He smokes. He got into a fight with his friend and he even fractured his right arm while fighting. Want me to continue ? There's more....

"Such an ill mannered girl." She said, embarrassed as well as annoyed as she got up from the seat and made her way outside.

After sometime Jimin came.

Jimin : Esha !

Esha reached him and they both walked out of the hospital and get in the car.

Esha : By the way do you know the location of the venue or should I give you the direction ?

Jimin : Oh no thanks. I don't want to end up talking the wrong turn like the last time.

They were going to the launch party of the new product of Kim groups and most probably their marriage was going to be announced today.

Jimin : You love kickboxing so much then why did you chose to be a doctor ?

Esha : Well didn't I tell you because it gives me the right to cut open heart.

Jimin : I know that's not the reason. I want to know your real reason. Is it your mom ?

Esha : Well you don't need to know. It's not a matter of your concern and it was my choice.

Jimin : You said you'll give our marriage and us a chance but if we don't try to know each other, it wouldn't work out.

Esha : Okay then if you want to know me then take a right turn after we reach the crossroad.

Jimin : But for reaching the venue we have to take a left turn.

Esha : I know but you said you want to know more about me.

Jimin : Yeah but we would....

Esha : If you want to know more about me then take the right turn otherwise the left. It's your choice anyway.

Esha wasn't sure what he was going to do. As they reached the cross road he took right turn. So he really wanted to know more about Esha.

Esha : Stop by the Night Heaven Pub.

Jimin : Pub ? seriously ?

Esha : If you don't want to then you can still take a U turn. I won't mind.

Jimin made a grumpy face and parked the car at Night Heaven Pub. Esha got out of the car and he followed her actions.

Jimin : Why are we here ?

Esha : To get drunk.

Jimin : What ? Are you serious ? We have a party to attend.

Esha : I already know that and we are not going to attend that party. You said you wanted to know me right ? So first thing about me, this Pub is my favorite and I came here to loosen up a bit.

Jimin : Esha we can't miss this party. It's important for both of us.

Esha : Well you were the one to make the choice. So it ain't my fault and second thing about me, I hate attending parties.

Jimin : But this....

Esha : And yeah when I get tipsy I answer every question truthfully. So this is your opportunity.

"Esha ! " Esha could hear him call her name but still Esha walked inside the pub.