ꕥ. [ four ] company

UNDER the dimly lit fancy bar, she could tell his hair was black, particularly wavy, and short. He was immensely stunning, from his large hands to his remarkably built body, to the mole he carried on his left lower lash line.

I wonder how it feels to have those large hands on me.

"You know, a picture would last longer," Ivy muttered loud enough for him to hear.

He closed his eyes as a laugh escaped his pinkish lips, "Did you get dressed up for me or do you always look this good?"

Now it was her turn to laugh.

Baby, I don't dress for anyone, but.. for you, I would, though.

"The second one, I think."

"You think?" he raised his eyebrows, teasing her. He raised his Schweppes to his lips, taking a sip from the bitter drink.

The man's voice was deep and husky. a significantly pleasant sound to her, if she must admit. Out of nowhere, it dawned on Ivy how she hadn't introduced herself to him, "My name's Ivy, you?"

"Gue-sung."

Fine name.

Just like him.

Stop.

To Ivy, he looked familiar but she couldn't pinpoint from where. She squinted her eyes, trying to remember where she's seen his face.

"Are you here alone?" he asked, curiosity laced in his voice.

Isn't he going to drink?

Ivy nodded her head softly. "I am, are you?"

"Me too."

A sudden thought popped up in her head. She recalled how long it had been since she last flirted with a man.

3 months, perhaps?

Back in england, she didn't go out as much as she'd like. The chocolate-haired girl did occasionally go to nightclubs with Andrea, but it wasn't every weekend.

Be that as it may, there wasn't any particular reason behind the lack of going out, but based on that, she did somewhat grow a bit anxious in social situations. she still handled it like a champion though.

He contemplated Ivy's face yet again before asking. "Mind if I join you?"

She gulps the moment he sits next to her, their legs accidentally brushing against each other. Ivy fought the urge to close her eyes in delight when the lack of space allowed her to smell his aftershave. then, she mutters, "Not at all."

TW; smut.
(not explicit nor that detailed)

THE two enjoyed each other's company plenty.

In between laughing at his teasing, sipping from their drinks, tons of eye contact, and Ivy biting her lip from time to time, the tension between the two was undeniable.