ꕥ. [ fourteen ] don't ever look for me

TW: verbal abuse.

AFTER Ivy sensed his mood, she dodged his kiss and stared at him.

"Ivy," he muttered, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Gue-sung." Ivy copied him, crossing her arms.

He let go of her waist while clenching his jaw, and stared back at her, "Why are you dodging me?"

She bit her lip and softly told him, "Why are you dodging my question?"

Stillness took over them before Gue-sung spoke again, "I just had a really bad day, I'm sorry."

Ivy placed a hand on his chest, and the other one on his cheek, causing him to look back at the shorter girl. "It's okay, we don't have to go out if you're not feeling well."

A frown took over his features, "No, we are going out. I want to take out." Gue-sung replied, "Unless you don't want to, of course."

Ivy tilted her head, and muttered, "Of course, I want to, love."

The nickname exiting her lips made Gue-sung's heart beat incredibly fast against his ribcage.

"You too, don't avoid my question." Gue-sung snapped back, curious as to why she had dodged his kiss.

Ivy rolled her eyes as the corners of her mouth turned up, "Because you avoided what I asked, and besides,"

"We should get to know each other better before we kiss again," Ivy replied in a teasing manner before looking at him through her eyelashes.

He clenched his jaw as a lustful laugh left his lips, "Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Why is that?" Ivy replied teasingly, biting her lower lip again.

"Because that turns me on."

Ivy gasped before slapping his chest slightly and immediately flickered her eyes away from his.

"And let's go, Vivi, I'm starving."

She saw her opportunity and took it, "Of what exactly?"

"Ivy!"

"I'D like a pasta al pesto, please." Ivy added to Gue-sung's order, handing the female waiter the menu.

Watching her walk away, Ivy turned to the man in front of her, "Did you see the way she was looking at you?"

He shook his head as he adjusted his shoulders on the table, leaning towards her in his seat.

"You definitely saw that, Gue-sung," Ivy giggled, taking a sip from her cold water.

He ran a hand through his hair, "Not really. My eyes were set on you,"

Ivy swore she was used to his flirty comments. Emphasis on the swore.

The water she'd been swallowing got stuck in her throat, taking her to an uncontrollable coughing fit. Because her cheeks began to feel greatly hot, Ivy felt the need to change the conversation.