ღ. [thirty-seven] flowers & notes

IVY'S POV

"Keep these pictures coming!" I laugh along with Andrea, who has only sent me pictures of their beach view today. It's their last week on honeymoon, so she's been spamming me and enjoying as much as she can.

I sit on the treatment bed, my feet dangling. "We should come one day, Vee! A girl's trip." She suggests with an enthusiastic tone.

Before I can reply, I hear a shuffle of feet coming from the hallway. "Andre I have to go, call you later." I hang up and immediately stand up from my position. The first one that comes through the door is Richarlison, followed by Heung-min and Lloris, who all three greet me with a smile on their faces.

Richarlison rested on the bed while I retrieved the cream and then began massaging his legs. He chats with Heung-min about tomorrow's match against Chelsea.

Saying that it has me on the edge of my seat would be a complete understatement.

It's been two weeks since the night I argued with Gue-sung. He's tried to reach out to me only through Instagram since he doesn't have my new number. But I haven't replied to any messages. I'm still trying to gather my thoughts around what was said.

But at the same time, I know I'm not crossing paths with him. He'll be training and then playing, and I'll be working on the Tottenham players far away from the Chelsea dressing rooms, so there's no way I would cross paths with him.

"Who do you think those are for, Ivy?" Heung-min speaks from another treatment bed, forcing me out of my thoughts. I glance at him, "Sorry, About what?"

"About the flower bouquet that arrived this morning," Heung-min says like it's an obvious thing that everyone was aware of. Everybody but me.

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. Maybe they're for you from your devoted loving fans." I switch from English to Korean, clearly teasing Heung-min. He lets out a laugh, throwing his head back.

"Nah-ah. There's a card and initials I recognize but I'll keep shut." He replies, giving me the same teasing voice note. It takes me a second to process what he says, and when I do, the color drains out of my face. Heung-min laughs again.

My mind runs wild with thoughts and I feel the need to run downstairs to the lobby and see what he's talking about.

I did my best to finish Richarlison's massage as quickly as possible and stepped to the lobby, much to my delight, the corridors were empty.

Arriving, I notice a beautiful bouquet of white tulips placed on the desk. With shaky hands, I grab the note.

I'm truly sorry.

- CGS.

I sigh and knit my eyebrows. My mind conflicted more than ever.

"You don't have to forgive him, you know."

I jolt in my position, looking back and finding Heung-min a few steps away with a concerned face. "Sorry, we all read the note when the flowers arrived."

I hold his eye contact, but I don't respond.

He continued, "I don't know what he did, but I do know Gue-sung well. As much as transferring to Chelsea is a great opportunity for him, through the years I have learned he doesn't do well with change. I can't imagine it's any different now, especially being in a country he had never been in before."