ꕥ. [ twenty-one ] all i want

THAT entire morning Ivy was very busy. So much, her mind had no space to look for Gue-sung.

But that didn't mean he didn't look for her.

Since they were prepping for the soccer match tomorrow, Ivy and Ezra took their time prepping their kits for emergencies and the massage devices for before and after the match.

His eyes searched for hers the whole morning. Once in a while, a tired sigh left his lips seeing how occupied she seemed. 2 pm had come around. By this time, training had finished and the technical staff was gathering their stuff to leave as well.

"Ez, how many kinetic tapes are we packing?" Ivy routinely asked her coworker, glancing at the a4 paper in front of her.

"Uhh," The male stuttered, "85!"

Ivy hummed, writing it down.

"Alright!" Ivy exclaimed, before going over the list of everything they had already packed, making sure they had everything, and even more.

Ezra sighed contently and laid back in his seat, "We're done!"

She did too, then blurted out, "I'm literally falling asleep."

This seemed to catch Ezra's attention, "Why? Are you having trouble falling asleep again?"

If only having trouble falling asleep was the reason why I don't sleep well.

At times, when the nightmares got too much for her, Ivy used to spend the whole night awake, distracting herself from sleeping and meeting her worst demons through them.

However, sometimes, she couldn't afford to do that. In times like these, where she had a vital role in her workplace and definitely couldn't afford to miss a day, she just accepted her defeat and went to sleep.

Ivy bit her lip for what felt like the 5th time that day, and made a dismissal motion with her hand, refusing Ezra to worry for her. "It's okay, nothing new."

Ezra pouted. He opened his mouth to speak again but was interrupted by his phone.

The worry on his face was quickly washed away by a dreamy look when his eyes scanned the phone screen. "It's my boyfriend, give me a second," The male informed hurriedly before walking out of the hospitality area, taking the call.

"One day you have to tell me about him! Not fair!" the chocolate-haired girl yelled from her position as he walked further. The sound of his giggles put a smile on her face.

Ivy started gathering her things and placing them in her small black backpack. After mentally checking off all of her things, the Choi girl walked out of the hospitality area.

When her feet stepped out of the door, her attention landed on a certain boy sitting on a bench. Looking like he was waiting for someone.

Endearment ran through Ivy's veins before guilt became known in her chest.

The chocolate-haired girl approached Gue-sung, who bounced his leg up and down in his seat.

He seemed to notice Ivy through her peripheral view since he abruptly turned his head her way.

Immediately, he stood up and uttered, "Vivi,"