ꕥ. [ seventeen ] what's his problem?

ARRIVING to the training grounds, Ivy bid goodbye to the kind driver who drove her around every day and began making her way to the hospitality area.

Ezra waved at her cheerfully, "Hi Vee!"

She grinned, "Hi, Ez."

As usual, a loud whistle was heard coming from the pitch. It didn't take long before the two physiotherapists strode to the grass.

The gaffer stood with the soccer players in a circle, giving them instructions. While Ezra and Ivy walked to their respective places on the technical benches.

After stretching and doing some sets, the coach suggested the soccer players play a match against each other to increase competitiveness and confidence, which can be valuable for saturday's match.

The athletes battled against each other, performing aggressively and competitively just as they would in a regular match.

Some of them a bit too much though.

Ivy observed with slightly widened eyes as Hee-chan kept shoving Gue-sung and knowing the man's innate competitiveness, he pushed back.

This went on and on until the ball was thrown from across the field, both tried to receive it with their heads but immediately clashed again, this time, sending Gue-sung to the floor.

Seeing red, he instantly stood up and put his palms with force on Hee-chan's chest, "What's your problem?!"

Ivy gulped, watching this all unfold right in front of her.

Hee-chan didn't waste time defending himself and pushed him back. "What's your deal?"

In the blink of an eye, their teammates circled them, attempting to pull the duo apart.

"Stop, Gue-sung. C'mon." In-beom entangled his arms around Gue-sung's frame, pushing him away from the other man.

"He keeps pushing me around! What the fuck!" Gue-sung seethed.

Hee-chan knew the black-haired man was telling the truth, but he wouldn't admit that out loud.

He knew he kept bothering Gue-sung on purpose, and to be honest, it was mostly anger that took over him minutes ago. Anger for a handful of reasons.

Ivy stood up in silence from her position and walked back to get everything ready for the athletes, Ezra followed swiftly behind her.

A couple of minutes after that, the training concluded. As they arrived at the hospitality area, out of safety, the teammates kept an eye on the pair of soccer players in case they started something again.

Ivy's first soccer player on the treatment table was Seung-gyu. Her hands massaged his thighs nonstop, going over every place in them.

Amid the soccer players chatting while getting a massage and Ivy occasionally chiming in on their conversation, she felt as though her mind wasn't there, even if her body was physically there.

Her mind wandered back and forth between her upcoming father's death anniversary and the previous clash between Gue-sung & Hee-chan.