Chap 1 (Rouge)

A month later...

I'm here. Eggman's ship. I hacked into one of the rooms and opened up a capsule. "This must be it. I've found Eggman's secret treasure!"

When i opened it up i saw... No... No way... It can't be... It's Shadow!

Then a robot started shooting at us and Shadow pushed me out of the way. "Stay here." He said. Then, he and the robot were engage in a battle.

"Destroy all Eggman robots." Said the robot.

"Huh?" I said. Then i stopped them. We took a time out to figure things out and i finally get it.

"Ok, you're mad at Eggman for sealing you in this room." I said to the robot called Omega. Then i looked at Shadow. "And you, you can't remember anything, can you?" Shadow just looked away.

Then i flew down to them. "Then it's settled." I pulled Shadow to Omega. "Now, you two make up so we can start looking for Eggman... Together!" I placed Shadow's hand on Omega's and mine on his. "Ah yeah baby. This makes us a TEAM!"

We left the room and went to look for the doctor. Outside, there were three guys. A crocodile, a bee and a chameleon. "Man, who are those creeps over there?" They then faced us.

"And you are?" Asked the chameleon.

"Just whaddya think you're doing here?" I asked them.

"Who's this broad?" Asked the croc.

"Our client's adversary, perhaps?" Asked the chameleon.

"You mean the bad guys." asked the bee.

"You guys don't fool me! I know what you're after! Better stay outta my way!" I said to them.

Then we fought. Though somehow we got separated and had to face Eggman. We beat him quite easily and saw that he was a fake. An android. After that, another android appeared and it looked like Shadow! The real Shadow beat it easily but then he looked pretty upset.

Is he also an android? No! Don't think that Rouge. He's the real thing! "Shadow?" I said quite worried.

"Let's go." He said. I nodded and we head out.