Chap 2 (Shadow)

Am i... Also an android? I shook the feeling out of my head and then saw a blue hedgehog. "Look, it's that hedgehog." I said.

"I wonder what the big rush is all about." Said Rouge. "I betcha those guys will end up getting in my way and making trouble."

Even though we're pretty far, i can still hear them talk. "Hey isn't that..." The red echidna called Knuckles said.

The yellow fox called out to the blue one's name... Sonic. Why does that sound familiar?

"Talk about being stubborn and full of surprises." He said.

"Long time no see boys." Said Rouge. "Too bad you had to come all this way from nothing. We'll take it from here."

"What'd you say?" Said Knuckles.

"Sensors locked on Eggman." Said Omega. "Non-compliant intruders will be destroyed."

"Hmm, didn't you know? We have a date with Eggman too." Said Sonic.

"Is that so?" I said. "Well then, it will be a date to DIE for!"

"Hey! That's my line!" He said. And then we battled. It was a pretty short battle and neither of us really gotten hurt but still. Omega, Rouge and i left to find Eggman and then we battled him. But...

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! ANOTHER F*CKING ANDROID?! This is making me pissed. But i rather not show it in front of the other two.

"Eggman target completely destroyed." Said Omega. Rouge went off somewhere and Omega followed.

I left to the bridge of the ship and just stand there thinking about the androids. Then i saw a red cat girl appear in front of me.

"You're Shadow right?" She asked. I just nodded while glaring.

"Good. I am your guardian." She said.

"I don't need a guardian." I said to her.

"Oh well. Too bad. You have one since the day you existed." She said winking. What's with this kid?

"I know what your thinking. And if you don't want me to be your guardian then fine." She said shrugging. "But like it or not, i'm part of this group. Rouge knows me so you can ask her about it. Maybe she can't answer everything but at least she'll tell you she knows me."

I glared at her even more. "Your point?"

She smiles. "Not everything is as they seem. You are the original Shadow. I can promise you that."

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am the Crimson Cheshire." She said. Then she disappeared.

I sighed and thought about what she said. I'm the original Shadow? How did she know? And just where did she come from? Did i know her?

"All this for what? Nothing?!" Said Rouge walking to me. I want to ask her about Crimson but i guess i should just keep my mouth shut for now.

"I might as well go look for that Master Emerald since that irritating ECHIDNA is here." She said.

"Hah. Something's never change, do they?" I said.

"Whaddya saying?" She said playing along. "What else is a famous treasure hunter supposed to do?" Then we left.