Chap 13 (Shadow) - Finale

Gone... All of them... Gone. We finally beat all those Mephiles copies. I picked up my inhibitor rings and place them back onto my wrist, locking them in place.

Then we saw the Chaos Emerald and when I was about to picked them up, they glowed. The light flashed through out the entire ruins and into the city.

Soon, we were transported to another place and we saw the others here with us.

"What is this?" Asked Tails.

"Where are we?" Asked Amy. "What's going on?"

"Is this because of that light?" Asked Knuckles.

"The Chaos Emerald has disappeared..." Said Silver from a distance.

"Silver?" Asked Amy.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "This is all so confusing..."

"It's all because of Solaris." Said Rouge. I just nodded at her.

Eggman appeared behind us and said, "It seems we were all caught by the spatial distortion."

We looked up to see the sky all dark with one bright light in the center.

"Iblis' seal has been broken." Said Eggman. "Due to Mephiles' manipulation."

Then we saw Sonic with the princess. She was holding his limp body. He's... Dead?

"Sonic?" Said Amy surprised. They all went to his side, while i just looked away.

"Mephiles played us all for fools." Said Eggman. "His plan all along was to cause the princess to be so consumed with despair that she cried."

"So that's why he wanted me to kill Sonic before..." Said Silver.

I turned around. I never liked being emotional. But I can't help to have this feeling... Of guilt either... We're all just looking at Sonic's dead body... Except Crimson. She was busy looking up at the light in the center of the sky. I followed her gaze to see what was so interesting about it. Then the ground began to shake.

"This creature will consume all existing timelines and time itself will collapse and disappear into nothingness." Said Eggman.

"The instability of time cause this time-space rift." I said, finally understanding the situation we're in right now.

"It won't remain much longer." He replied.

"We've no time to waste. We've got to defeat it now!" Said Knuckles.

"No." Said Eggman. "It is a transcendent life form that exist in the past, present and future. Defeating it here, now, would do nothing."

"No, i won't give up." Said Silver. "There has to be a way. If you say it exist in the past, present and future, I'll destroy them all at once!"

"Certainly, it might have been possible..." I said. Then i looked at Sonic. "If he was still alive."

After that, everyone just started to grieve more and i just looked away. Amy was crying her eyes out and so was the princess.

Then the princess spoke up. "I feel... Sonic's presence in the wind. I don't think he's dead yet! I'm sure of it! It's not too late!"

"Of course!" Said Silver. "Let's call him back with the power of the Chaos Emeralds!" Everyone started to lighten up after that statement.

We split up to find the Chaos Emeralds and soon, we met up at the same spot and watched as the princess brought Sonic back to life. Sonic then looked over to me and Silver. We know what he's thinking.

He used his powers and soon, we all turn into our Super Forms. Then we flew off to fight Solaris.

After that, everything just seem to fade away...