Chap 4 (Crimson)

I'm basically following Shadow around in circles. He collected all the Chaos Emeralds and is about to give them to Black Doom.

I'm just watching from the sidelines. He learned more about his past every single step he took.

Soon, Sonic and the others came and tried to stop Shadow. But it was too late. Black Doom took the emeralds and he used Chaos Control to warp the Black Comet down to Earth. Black Doom left and after Shadow powered up using the emeralds, he followed him.

As he battled Black Doom, i went down to help the others. They looked at me with distrust but i just squash all those weird sucky things and (SOMEHOW) free them from paralysis.

"How come you're not affected by the gas?" Asked Sonic.

"I wear a mask 24/7 of my life." I replied shrugging. Then we head out. We watch as Shadow beat up the living crap put of the Doom and warp the Black Comet to be destroyed by the Eclipse Canon.

"Shadow, that was awesome!" Said Sonic, even if Shadow is still in space.

"I hope he's ok." Said Rouge.

"Don't worry Rouge." Said Amy. "After all, he is Shadow."

"Talk about being too stubborn to die." I said laughing a bit. Eggman tried to run but then Knuckles chased after him. We laughed and when Shadow went back down, i instantly walked over to him.

"So, found what you're looking for?" I asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much." He said shrugging. "I guess i remember you too."

"Good." I said smiling. I sighed. "Well, time for me to go."

"Where?" Asked Rouge.

"Um... I don't know. Normally i just get lost than try to find my way back. It's actually fun." I said shrugging.

"Why don't you just stay with us?" She asked again. "I've been wanting another girl in the team. I can't always be the one to keep the boys out of trouble."

"Well... I'll think about it." I said. "Ok then."

"Yes!" Said Rouge. "Girl, i have a feeling we're gonna get along so well."

"Why? Because we're both spies?" I said jokingly. We laughed and each of us headed home. Rouge went to her own place while Shadow and i stayed at the ARK. Omega... Well, i don't really know about him.

On the ARK, we were in the hangar and Shadow was pretty quiet.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't know." He said frowning.

"The scientists?" I said returning the same gaze. He nodded and i sighed.

"They... Tried to alter my mind." I said. "They wanted me to set you free from Prison Island and make you go insane and such. It didn't work though. Instead, it altered my DNA, made me have a bunch of weird abilities. Like sharper senses, a six sense and disappearing and such. I wasn't trapped in stasis like you were, so i waited for someone to release you and see what they would do. It was the only thing i could do at the time. I could have just released you myself but..." He nodded in understanding.

"So then, does this makes us twins or what?" He asked.

"Yeah i guess." I said. "We are Professor Gerald's creations. You're just released earlier than i am."

"So i'm the older one?" He said jokingly.

"Pretty much." I said shrugging. Then i turn serious. "What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna start working for GUN like Rouge? Because if you are, then i could get you in there in like 5 seconds."

"I guess. It's the only way so that they won't lock me-"

"Us." I said cutting him off. "They were after me too."

"Yeah ok. Like i was saying, it's the only way so they wont lock US up again." He said.

"I'm cool with that. But i'm not joining." I said. "I agreed to be in Team Dark. That's all. I'm not joining GUN too."

"Suit yourself." He said. Then we left.