Part 2: Chapter 14 (Crimson)

After the battle with Mephiles, I disappeared without a word. It was a year later that Rouge told me there was trouble in Mobius. I left straight away. The battle was in space and Rouge told me about everything that happened so far. She told me she's in Eggman's spaceship or something so I left. And wow, I just realized I can breathe in space without a spacesuit.

I flew through space and soon found a ship. It looked almost like the X-Tornado only WAY bigger. I used my powers and I sensed Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Cheese and two people that I don't know. I went on, and suddenly alarms go off. Well, that's one way to treat a friend.

I ran through the laser defenses and just barely ducked through a metal wall. there was a security camera and I looked up at it. "Is this your way of being friendly to me Tails?" I said smirking.

Then a speaker came out from the wall. "Sorry Crimson! We didn't know it was you! We thought you were either the Materax or Eggman!"

"Do I look like Baldy McNosehair to you?" I said rolling my eyes at him.

He laughed awkwardly. "I guess not."

They let me in, and the first thing that happened was Amy hugging my to death. "I'm so happy to see you Crimson! You disappeared and none of us knew where you were!"

"To be honest, that was what's supposed to happen." I said. They took me to the hangar and I was confronted by a human boy and... a plant-alien girl hybrid?

"Hey there. my name is Chris." the boy said.

"And I'm Cosmo." said the girl.

"Crimson." I said smiling. Then I looked around. "What do you call this place?" I asked Sonic.

"The Blue-Typhoon." he said giving me a thumbs up.

I nodded. "Where are the others?"

"There are no others." said Knuckles.

"Whoa what?" I asked. "Shadow? Rouge? Where are they?"

"Don't know." said Sonic.

I sighed. "Well then, I might as well stay with you until I find those two." Sonic nodded and we head off to who-knows-where. All I know is, this fight is going to be a long one.