Baby Blitz

Stolas POV: "ugh today was the worst Blitzy I-... Oh." I smiled at my little devil as he sat on our bed with his toys. The moment he saw me ran up and hugged me. "Daddy! I misses yous!" "Aww I missed you to my little I.m.p." I scooped him up in my arms and took him to the room in the palace we transformed into a little's room. I mean I wasn't using it anyways, and I didn't have space for all the toys I kept buying him. "My little baby, you can't wear those icky work clothes, do you want your Star onesie?" He nodded and smiled. "Peaaaassseee!" "Okay my dear." I quickly got him changed being gentle around his special markings. (in my A.U. thoes spots are sensitive to the touch.). "Comfy devil?" "Uh huh! Tank you daddy!" "Only the best for my little one." He giggled as I slowly stroked his horns which usually calmed him down and made him happy. "Are you hungry?" "Nu uh I not hungry." "Okay love, do you want to play?" "Bouncy housy!" I smiled and hollowed him over to the bounce house and handed him his favorite stuffies and watched him jump. "Daddy get on!" He yelled stomping his foot at me. "Blitzy, you know I can't, daddy is too tall." (He's 11ft) "Buh I wan you jump wif me!" I could tell he was feeling smaller than normal. "How About I cuddle with you instead ? We can put a blanket overtop, add pillows and watch a movie?" Thats what we exactly did. We ended up watching Hazbin Hotel (Helluva Boss is much better). "Ali funny!" "Alastor is funny Blitzy, I agree with that."