accidents and crowds

Fizzaroli POV: I hate waking up the way! What is that way? Crying from a nightmare and Ozzie isn't with me! Of course I'm crying and the moment Ozzie heard me he ran right into the room. "Fizzy baby whats wrong?" He picked me up and gave me my sparkling paci as well as a mini ozzie plush, he said I'd always have him but I wanted a mini ozzie! Sooooo, he made me one! "Dada!" I whine and yank at his light blue hair. "Yes my little jester?" "Dada I wan go pafowm!" He looked down at me, yeah I know he hates it when me, a little baby wants to go perform but I wannnnnaaaaaa! "Fizzy, darling. No, you're too little and my sweet little baby!" He said while tickling me. I let out a 'cute' high pitched squeal and tried to get away. "daaaaaaadddyyy!!! I wanna go on the big boy stage!" I think I made a mistake calling him daddy, he knows I do that only when i want something.

Ausmodeus POV: "you can have one hour to dance, sing and do as you please. Do NOT leave the stage and do not take bribes." I watched as Fizzy smiled and clapped his robotic little hands. I laid him down on the bed and grabbed him a very cute gester outfit. I took his paci out of his mouth and buttoned up his shirt. Before putting on his jinglebells hat I grabbed a special medicine and put it over his scarred horns. I put the hat on an after a few hours and a bottle of angel milk I sent him to the stage for his playtime.

Fizzaroli: I ran out onto the stage happily, I started juggling, doing cartwheels and other fun stuff as music played in the background. I eventually got to a BIIIIIG really long act and right in the middle I really had to go pee! I knew Ozzie didn't put me in a diaper like usual but he also said I couldn't leave the stage! I tried to look around but didn't see him at all. I kept going with my act untill someone stood up, screamed, "oh my fuckin Satan! Look at that stupid jester!" I stopped my act as everyone started laughing or moving to a different stage in disgust. I don't even look down at my now soaked pants and run to my nursery room.
I quickly run to the closet and start digging though it until I feel two hands around my waist. I know who it was but I shut my eyes tightly and start crying, Ozz put me up on my changing table and fastened the strap over my stomach as he went to grab a new outfit. "As much as I should I won't even tell you that you need to be little more Fizz."

Ausmodeus POV: I stare down at my small little boy and take off his jester outfit and wipe him down extremely well. "Ozzie! Cold!" He whined and wiggled, I tickled his stomach and put a diaper on him. "No more accidents!" I say and pat his stomach as I undo the stomach strap and put the long sleeve footed onesie on him.
I put Fizz into his crib and watched him fall asleep. I then went out and killed everyone who laughed at him.