Mama Millie & Dada Moxxie

Millie POV: I'd woken up at about 6:15 today since my alarm didn't go off. Thankfully though Moxxie woke up and already got our baby Y/N ready for the day along with himself and had decided to let me sleep in. I got myself ready and walked to the living room to see my baby on the floor playing with their toys. "Hi mama!" "Hi cutie pie whatcha doing?" "Playing!" "Okay, we'll make sure you have all your toys in your bag before we leave okay? You have to go to work with us today." "Yay! I go work wit you!" I smiled nodded and walked to the kitchen where Moxxie had made breakfast for us.  "Aww thanks for getting them ready, yourself and making breakfast baby." I said kissing his cheek. "You're welcome hunny." I then felt a little tug on my pants and looked down to see YN, "I wan a kiss too!" I picked my very little baby up and kissed them, Moxxie did too.  However just to know what I needed to pack I asked them how old they were, they said (3 or under) "okay thank you lovely." I set them down and went to grab their stuff, (yes you can add, remove or mix for both opts)  *option one* A diaper, pacifier, baby bottle, stuffies and other toys. *Option two* a pull up, sippy cup stuffies, slime, & other toys.  "Okay that should be good." I said and walked back to the living room where Moxxie had them on the couch helping to put their shoes on.

Moxxie POV: "My little devil, your too little to tie your shoes yourself." I told them as they got mad after atempting to tie the shoes themself. "Then dada help." I quickly tied the *fave cartoon* shoes and saw Millie walk out of the play/little room. "Hey, are you ready to go Mox?" "Yep, come on baby." I picked up my little and walked out the door Millie following close behind. 

At work

The first thing YN decided to do was run to Blitzo "Uncle Bliz!" "Careful love you almost knocked him over."