I'm sorry it was a mistake!

Angel POV: After my last show I ran all the way back to my room and locked the door, falling right onto the floor against my bed. I was crying on the floor, fearing what Val would do after I slipped on stage. "Angel open this door!" He hit the door multiple times after he yelled. Slowly I got up and made my way to the door. He hit it again, "Hurry up!" I unlocked it and he threw the door open. "What the hell happened out there?! You just paused and stood there, you almost cried!" I tried to pull myself out of my headspace but it didn't work, I just cried harder and stuttered out an apology. " 'm sowwy I pwomise I be good nex time." I took a step back from him and almost tripped. "I don't even know why I'm yelling at you now, you're too small to understand." He took a step closer and I hid my face behind my hands, "pease don hit me."

Valentino POV: I couldn't even believe I was doing this. I walked over to Angel and picked him up, I set him on my hip and walked to his dresser. "V-val?" "What Angel?" "Not gonna hits me?" I hesitated before saying, "I may be mad at you sometimes but I can still be kind." I grabbed him a onesie and a pacifier but considered... "How old are you, 1, 2?" " Two." At least he was comfortable talking with me, he had laid his head on my shoulder. But I also grabbed him a pull up to just to be safe. I managed to get him changed without much fuss. He cried when I tried to take off the skirt (outfit he was wearing in Addict). I reassured him that I wasn't going to do anything to him and gave him a minute to calm down.

I picked him back up and carried him to the kitchen, along with his sippy cup. I filled it half and half with water and lemonade. "Here angel." I handed him the cup and sat him at the table. "Do you want Mac and cheese?" He nodded. I made him his food and decided to feed it to him.  I soon realized that I'd been hurting such a sweet being this whole time.