Angel Fizzy?

Aki-Senju_goddes
Ausmodeus: Okay...today is on the sh!tlist....FIZZ IS AN ANGEL! Not just an angel! My poor baby is little, and nonverbal he also looks like an angel! "Fizz sweetie is alright." I try to comfort him by offering a stuffie to him. He keeps crying and trying to get away. I love my sweet baby I honestly do but this is going to be a challenge. "Little one, can you please follow daddy?" His attention slowly focused on me and I started doing the breathing techniques I'm used to showing or doing with him. "Baby, I love you, you're doing amazing." I talk in a low voice to him, that way he doesn't get scared.
After a while of my sweet boy crying and being nonverbal, I get him calmed down with a baba then slowly carry him to our shared room. I laid him on a playmate and gave him some toys, he was babbling and crawling. "Do you feel better Fizz?" He rolled over. "aaaa!" He squealed and point at me. He kept making adorable noises like, "baaaaaah!" Always stretched out silly little babbles. "Really? Then what?" "Rah!" He yelled and crawled over to a Trex stuffie " RAAAAH! Buh!" He squealed again and tossed the stuffie. Eventually he got sleepy and I scooped him up, brought him to my bed and laid down. I held him on my chest but he was still babbling and making noises "baahbuh! Raaaa!" "Yes that's a very interesting story little one, but it's cuddles then ni-ni. Okay?" I said as I held him. I gently touched his wings and watched his eyes close. I kept rubbing his wings and cuddling him until he fell asleep. I then pat his back gently and made sure the babbling little boy was asleep. I changed him into a diaper and onesie before laying him on the bed and holding the sweet thing close.

I'm really sorry it was short, I love your idea yes but it's also really late, I've made you wait long enough and I had to do a BUNCH of baking today for my school.