Don't leave me!

Angel Dust POV: "Up! Up! Up!" I yelled to Alastor who finally picked me up. I hugged him tightly! Then we were somewhere new! I looked all around and saw a lady at a desk. Alastor started talking to the lady. I didn't pay much attention until she said, "great, he can go back to the playroom, I just need toknow how old he is." I was very excited about this! I get to go play! "He's about five." He says and the lady gets up and walks us back to a room. There were other littles in the room! Alastor put me down on a soft Bean bag chair and told me to have fun. I looked around and there was a huge jungle gym, tons of soft stuff and in the gym was a ball pit! I give Alastor a hug and run off to play, once I get to the top I look out and see him... leaving! I start crying and I run and try to get out of the gym and back to him. "Al don't leave me!" I cry and try to run out of the big door that separates this room from the main lobby. Someone help me back though, I turned around and it was a demon with pink horns, a purple shirt on and ripped jeans. He holds me tightly and he starts to talk, "It's okay kid, he'll be back soon. He isn't leaving you forever just a few hours so you can play. Do you want me to play with you?" I push away from him as I cry, he picks me up and starts walking. Eventually we go to a side room and there are cribs along the walls. All the littles there are in onesies and diapers. "No! I'm not a little baby! I'm a big boy!" I yelled, he grabs a pacifier and put it in my mouth. He tells me to, "shhhh, it's okay just don't yell." I keep crying and realized that I woke up another little, a baby. He sets me in a crib and takes care of the littler, little one. After putting her back to sleep he comes over and picks me back up and carries me. I saw 3 rocking swings. He puts me in one and turns it to the second setting. It starts to swing me back and forth in a calming motion. I yawn and finally give up, I go to sleep and allowed myself to be rocked back and forth then transitioned me into the crib. I cling to a stuffed bunny given to me.