Bad days.

CW- Blitzos dad is pictured as a very bad person.

Blitzo POV: "stupid paperwork." I muttered as I moved a few papers from the desk to a drawer. I stand up but everything goes black. As I hit the floor colors start appearing.....It was him, he was standing over me and yelling... "You stupid boy! You can't do anything right can you?! All you ever do is mess things up!" He yelled and took a swing at me...right in the head. Next thing I knew I was running to mama. I reached her room and saw he dancing in her room. "M-mama? Your all better now!" I run and try to hug her but she falls to the ground and fades away as he comes back..."it's all your fault she's gone! You stupid useless child! I hate you!" Everything came back and I woke up, I sat up and hid under my desk having a panic attack. I was crying and slipping.

Moxxie POV: I heard crying and walked to the noise. It was coming from under Blitzos desk, I looked and saw him crying. "Hey Blitz you okay?" He hid his face and yelled, " I'm sorry! I'll be good I promise I'm a good boy!" I stepped back and went to get Mille, she knows what to do. I go and find Millie. "Hey baby, can you go comfort blitz? He's under his desk crying and I know your always  good at comforting him-" she runs off to his desk and I go grab his little gear and Loona. We both come back and Blitzo and Millie are talking and Blitzo is calmed down a bit. "Hey bubs, do you want Roe?" I ask holding out a stuffed dragon to him. He takes it from me and hugs it close. I smile and we all go start playing. "Oh no! It's Ms.Roe, the dragon queen!" Millie says to Blitzo. Loona is recording to send it to Stolas. "Auntie~!" "Yeah Hun?" Millie says responding to Blitzo. "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! " Mille smiles and giggles "Hello sweet boy!"

Stolas POV: "Stella! I swear if you cal me a bird brain one more time!" I yelled at her as she stormed upstairs after our fight. I sigh and pull out my phone to see a notification from Loona. She sent me an adorable video of my little itty bitty IMP. "How cute." I say and ask if I can come over to see him. She says yes and I teleport myself to see them. "Blitzy!" I say and he turn around. "Daddy! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" He sings happily as he gets up and runs to me. We hug and I ask him, "Have you been good for Auntie Millie and Uncle Moxxie?" He nods yes. "I had a problem and I was good and we played and auntie made it all better!" I smiled sadly. He hadn't had a flashback like that for a while but at least he's okay now. "That's good! Your such a good boy little one!"