Playdate

Asmodeus POV: "Fizz baby, wake up it's almost time to go see Blitzy." He woke up from his nap imeadently. "Blitzo!" He jumped up and fell. "Careful baby, we still have an hour." He sat up and crossed his arms an looked away from me. "Daddy an hour isn't that long." "Then quit pouting and let me help you get dressed." "Can do it mself." "How old are you?" "Old 'nough!" (2) (you're 2 aren't ya bubs?" "Maybeeeeee." "Well here do it yourself since you're sooooo big." He giggled a bit and pointed to the door. I walked out and a minute later he yelled for me. I went back in and told asked, "need help?" "Mhm." "Thought so." I scooped him up and played him on the bed. Although after I took off his shirt, I started tickling him. "Stop it!" He was laughing his little butt off it was so cute. I did feel like it was a bit much so I stopped. "Hey bubs, do you want a Mickey mouse or reindeer diaper?" "Weindeer!" I laughed and went back to changing him. "All done baby." "Thank you daddy!" "You can grab 2 toys and then you'll eat and we can head to the Palace." "Yay!!! I take nana pudin the horsey and Bambi!"

After food!

Stolas POV: "Blitzy, I know you're excited for fizz to come over but you need to calm down." "But it's fizzy! I haven't seen him in forever!" "Yes I know but-" just then we heard a knock on the door. He jumped up and started screaming. "He's here! He's here! Daddy hurry up!" "I'm coming! Just calm down a bit!" He didn't even hear me though he was already at the door. "Back up baby." He did and I opened the door only to be shoved ou of the way by Blitz. "I missed you so much !!!" "I misses you too bliz!" After they calmed down a bit we were all able to get them to sit and play in the living room. "Why do you have a pacifier?" "Because he's littler than you Hun." "Oooh. It looks cool fizz!" "Tank you bliz!"