Up all night?!

Josh POV: I had been up all night crying, Ace still wasn't home! He said one hour, and he'd be back. It wasn't often Verosika made us kill someone since we aren't IMPS. However today took a lot longer and she sent Ace to deal with it! I was very mad at him, but mostly scared what If something happened to him?! I heard the front door click open and almost tripped over my footed onesie running out of the bed room. "Daddy!" I ran up and almost knocked him over. "Hey love- whats wrong why are you crying?" "You left me all night! You said an hour but no it's 7 am!" I decided that stomping my foot at each word was going to get my point across. "Aww sweetie I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." "Meanie, daddy bad." "I know hun I'm bad for leaving you alone. Do want to wear one of daddy's hoodie?" I just glared at him for thinking it was over that easy. "Daddy it not that easy." "2 cookies before bed too?" "I wan icey cream for dinner tonight." "Okay you can have ice cream after din-" "for dinner!" "What?! No way, little babies like yourself can't have ice cream for dinner." "I not forgives you." "Okay fine, you can wear my hoodie to bed tonight, I'll get you cookies and then for dinner- did you not sleep last night?!" "Nu uh, I waits for daddy always."

Ace POV: I picked up my little devil and carried him right to our room an laid him down on the bed. "Daddy I in trouble?" "No love you're not, if anything daddy should be." I grabbed his favorite hoodie of mine and a new diaper. I took his onesie off him and asked, "so you stayed up all night waiting for me?" "Mhm." "I'm sorry baby." "Is okay dada here now an I happy!" I smiled and taped up the new diaper. "How about I give you an extra cookie and you take a nap?" "Kay!" I laughed and put the hoodie on him. Then picked him up and carried him to the kitchen and got him the 3 promised cookies. "Want milk?" He shook his head no since he already had a cookie shoved in his mouth. I sighed and carried him back to the bedroom. I laid him down and pulled the blanket onto him and crawled in beside him. "Can daddy nap with you?" "Mhm! Daddy wan cookie?" He asked offering me a cookie. "Sure love, I'll get you another one after your nap."