New baby!

Request by Hotamali1243 (everyone see bottom of page please)

Angel Dust POV- "Okay I think we have everything we need love." I say and step back, I look at all the little toys we got. We were aiming for baby space so we got things like Pacifiers, a squishy foam mat for crawling or playing, rattle, stuffed animals, blankets on top of the mat along with a few pillows. I bought a f/c onesie and diapers to. We have absolutely no clue how we are supposed to slip or be a caregiver but hey.... trial and error! I gave Y/N the onesie and diaper but in the end I put it on them and we were laughing the whole time, don't get me wrong this seemed like it would help them yes. But also it was new and strange, we didn't know how to feel or what to do so now we're laughing at how stupid we are for not doing enough research on baby space. "I feel this is insulting to littles since we're trying this and just laughing." I say as Y/N lays on the mat they like the idea but unlike me they are a bit more serious about it. They lay on the mat and me not knowing what to do I talk to them like I would an actual baby. I look up how to treat a baby and in sit on the mat, look at my phone and poke YNs nose. "Hello my sweet baby! Who's the bestest baby ever?" I ask them and suppress a laugh. They are actually starting to slip and start babbling. I smile roll them onto their back and tickle them. We both laugh and giggle. It's so nice see them happy and comfortable like this. I was so happy that YN can be a little, and that I get to be their caregiver. I stop tickling so they can breathe, I pick them up and talk to them as I carry them to the kitchen and heat up the bottle in the fridge and shake it to, equally distribute the heat. "Is my baby hungry?" I ask and they smile and clap their hands. I do an airplane and put the bottle in YNs mouth. We sit on the couch and they drink the angel milk. They finish the bottle and I bounce them on my leg. They giggled again and I keep playing with them. Soon they yawn and I decide to put on a movie. I leave them and go get a rattle, blanket and baby cube. We get all set up, blanket, movie cuddles! And soon I fell asleep with my little baby.

I wake up and YN is crying, "little one what's wrong?" I panicked and asked them. They sniffle and ask me, "Did I do it right? I feel weird and my head is kinda fuzzy, I can't remember." I smile and hugged them. "You were amazing! Such a sweet cuddly baby!" I say happily and kiss their forehead. They giggled and hugged me. "Wanna do it again?"

Before anyone gets upset! All they them pronouns in this story are in bold so I can find them! In a YN request, you may specify the pronouns! I wanted to get this one so I bolded they, them, their, theirs . I can make a second copy of the story to add personal pronouns and one to be gender neutral. This is only for requests involving YN.