pup Loona x CG Bee

Bee POV: I walked up to Tex and looked at the guest "oh shit! Tex is the the pup you were talking about?! She's a fuckin cutie! Where you been hiding girl?" She seemed a bit shy when I was talking about her. "Loona, right? I'm Bee!" I look over at her and Tex gives me a look....one that says 'hey I think she needs a minute' I nodded but asked "Hey sweetie you okay?" She nodded slightly and walked closer to Tex. "Pup no need to be shy! You can talk to me!" I tell her, feeling her 'im uncomfortable please help' vibe. "Hey Tex how bout givin us a second?" He nodded, stepped away and left us. I looked to Loona who was starting down at the ground. "Hey pup... you're a little aren't you?" She seemed shocked but nodded. "Thought so, do you wanna go somewhere less crowded sweetie?" She nodded again.

I walked her to an empty room. I sit her on an empty couch in the room and sit on the opposite end, giving her an option to come loser or stay away. "what's gotcha so upset?" "Crowded..." She mumbled "pup how old are you?" I'm typically good at guessing ages lie this but I'm a bit confused with her. She thought for a moment before holding up 4 fingers. "Good job!" I praise her and notice the smallest smile on her face. "Oh my...do I see a smile on this lil cutie! I think I do!" She giggled a bit, her face ever so slightly pink. "Do you want me to introduce you to some of my caregiver friends sweetie? They'll make sure you're okay and happy at the party, but if you don't want to that perfectly fine." She smiled at me and nodded. "Friend." I nodded, stood up and offered her my hand. She took it and I walked us out of the room and to some of my friends. Eventually the group took over her and I disappeared after making sure she was okay.

A while later.

Loona runs up to me and Tex and hugged him, crying. "Honey what happened?!" I panic and ask her, I wasn't upset she ran to Tex, I would too. They've been friends a while longer. After a moment it was revealed that bitch that and her friends that think they're from the mean girls was bullying her. Damn straight I kicked them out and banned them.