Verosika's a caregiver

Verosika POV: "Y/N angel, I know you don't like it here but mama has to work." "I don't wanna be here!" "Shh, quit yelling I'll be don in a few hours then I'm all yours." I hugged them goodbye an left them in my dressing room with their toy bag.

Hours later

I went back into my room and saw my little baby asleep. "I'm sorry for leaving you in here." I mumbled an picked them up.

At home

Y/N had woken up after I set them down all the bed and was imeadently mad at me, "mama you left me! I had to play alone!" "I know baby I'm sorry." "Nuh uh I knows you not! You always do that!" "I know but I still need to work." "Buh mama not need to be so mean!" "I'm not mean." "Bad mama."

YN POV: I regretted saying that instantly, mama stood up and walked out. I quickly grabbed my favorite stuffie and snuck out to the living room. She was crying on the couch holding a pillow. I walked over and sat down on the other side of her. "Mama here." She looked up and smiled. "Thank you baby. Can I hold you instead though?" I nodded and she tossed the pillow. I spent the rest of the day doing crafts, cuddling and watching cartoons with mama. "I love you precious." "I love you too!"