Panic helpers

NottaPossum Little Moxxie! CG Blitzo!
So this takes place During the first episode! Right after Blitzo missed his shot!

Blitzo POV: "damnit Moxxie what the fuck was that?!" He started trying to apologize but quickly started having a panic attack as well. "...Moxxie?" He started crying....god fucking damnit. "Moxxie." Still crying. "Moxxie now isn't the time to go baby crazy on me!" A huge bullet shot through the wall. Thankfully it missed us. I grabbed Moxxie and ran to the woods . "For fucks sake Moxxie! ...where the hell is Millie?! I can play daddy but she's your mommy!" I Whisper yell, meanwhile Moxxie is still shaking and crying. I hide in a hollow tree and set him down. "Moxxie, Mox I need you to look at me okay?" I take of his bag of weapons where we keep guns and stuff and I open a small pocket on the front of the bookbag. Thankfully Millie puts a few small items in there for him incase shit like this happens.  I grab out a solid green paci for him and gently put it near his mouth. He grabbed it and started to suck on it, eventually getting focused on that instead of my previous yelling. I decided to just pick him up again and run through the forest. All I'm focused on now is getting that "hero" bitch killed so I can get Moxxie back to Millie. I ran and ran with Moxxie in my arms, now he was whimpering still and had somewhat stopped panicking. "Good Moxxie! Good job bubs!" I tell him as he continues to calm himself down. "Such a prescious little baby, yeah you are, good job Moxxie!" Soon he was wiping away his tears and cuddling against me as I ran. That bitch was still chasing us though. Eventually I put Moxxie down in another hollowed out tree stump. "Okay buddy, I need you to stay here okay? We're gonna play a game! It's called....just discover! Yep, now look around inside of the tree stump okay?" He did just that and I ran to kill her. I did after about 10 minutes. She slashed my arm once with a knife but it wasn't too deep. I ran back to Moxxie who was crying again. "Ah shit, I shoulda used a quieter gun...or a knife." I pick him up again and call Loona to opn the portal. Millie was on a different kill mission when we got back. Great. I hug Moxxie a bit more and go sit on the couch in the lobby. I put Moxxie on my knee and bounce him slightly. "Bouncy little baby!" He seemed a bit confused but started to giggle and go with it. After a while I held him close again and laid down. "Alright bubs, I believe we both need a nap." I say and position him so we're laying comfortably. I rub his back and make sure he's asleep BEFORE I fall asleep.

500 words!