My puppy (Blitz & Loony)

This takes place a few hours after Loona's adoption!

Blitzo POV: I was sitting on the couch watching TV, well sort of I was also listening to the noise happening in Loona's room. I heard crying and things being moved around.

*At the adoption center thing (flashback)

"Just so you know, loona has a lot of problems." "What kind, of problems?" "She hets angry at nothing and acts like a child." "... I can deal with that I can still love her." "If you say so."
(End of flashback

I ended up deciding to go to her room and peak inside.
Poor thing was on the floor under all her blankets and on top on her pillows, crying. She had an adorable blue wolf plushie with her too. "Hi, loona." I said as calm and quiet as can be. "Get out!" She yelled at me and pulled the blankets over her head. I walked over, sat down next to her and moved the blanket from he head. "Loona I won't hurt you. I just want to talk." "Nu uh go away!" "What's wrong Hun?" "None of my small stuff." "Small stuff? What do you mean small?" "Small stuff. My stuffies! And my sippy cup (age-4)" I was confused on why a 17 year old would have sippy cups and the stuffed animals made since. "Do you want me to, go get you some?" She nodded. "Do you want to go with me to pick them out?" "Please?" I smiled and picked her up bridal style putting her in the car (not the work van a different car). We ended up getting to the baby isle in the store and she ran to a cup. It was vampire themed. "Do you want that one?" "Am I allowed to have it?" I nodded, "you can even get 2 more if you want then we can get you juice and stuffed animals." She looked for a few minutes before deciding on a wolf one and a pink one with black bats.

After shopping !

We were on the way home, loony in the backseat sippinbon her juice and smiling, meanwhile I'm trying to understand what this is. But I'd still love her no matter what. "Thank you for being a good dad." That was all it took before I almost started crying, "loony, do you want icecrem?" "Really?! Yes please!"

She'd be my little puppy forever
and I'd protect her at
all costs💖.