cg! Bee x pup! Loona x CG!Tex

Loona POV: I cried as I say in the cage, that stupid little boy kept poking a me with a stick and I got in trouble when I did something about it! I didn't even look up when I heard the door being opened. "Hey sweetie, you okay?" I peeked up a bit and looked at her. She had blonde hair with gold and black. She looked like a honey bee. She had wings and antennas on her ears. "Pretty..." I mumble as I looked at her. She smiles sweetly at me and turned to the adoption lady. "I'll take this adorable pup." I stared up at her but she gently picked me up and let me cuddle closer to her body. She was so warm and she smelled like honey. She held me close and carried me to the front desk. She signed the papers and walked out to her car. Inside I saw another hound in the front seat, I got to see him once when the older hellhounds went outside, he had waved at me. She opened the backseat and I saw something interesting. "Do you have a baby?" I asked quietly. "Sort of, it's yours little buzz baby." She smiled and buckled me into a front facing carseat. She moved the carseat bar in font of me and it had colorful plushies and other things hanging from it.  "Ooooh... pretty!"

'i'll love you forever pup'