Grahpravesh

Swara and Ragini entered inside Maheshwari Mansion after their Grahapravesh both sisters are very happy after coming back to their own house with their husbands their love of life. They four have to stay away from their love for 6 months due to circumstances.

Swara is looking towards Sanskar with so much love and thought

Swara ( in mind) - Don't know what good work I have done in my previous birth for which I got husband like him who loves me beyond anything in the world . I know that whatever I spoke to Sanskar six months back their was not a bit of truth I was just angry with him that he did not listen to my words and get involved in the physical fight with Laksh . I already informed him that it was all planned by Adarsh Bhaiya to create conflict between both the brothers to t make them both thirsty for each other blood but Sanskar you didn't listen to me and in your ego and blind anger you broke our relationship on the phone and then after your fight with Laksh his disappearance and does not come back . I made every possible way to again make our family one even I broke your promise Sanskar so that I can clear every misunderstanding I can able to prove yours and mom innocence Sanskar . But your anger destroyed everything and even I don't wanted but I have to leave you and this house and went with Ragini . This six months separation is not also easy for me I carved for you Sanskar I carved for your limitless love I carved for your embrace I died each and every second without you Sanskar. But now everything is fine everything is become same as before I came back to you to my husband my love my Sanskar now no one can separate us from each other because now I myself will never ever leave you alone for anyone .(Swara come out from her thoughts when Annapurna asked her sons to fill their daughters in laws hair partition with vermilion and to tie mangalsutra nuptial chains around their neck) .

Sanskar filled Swara hair partition with sindoor (vermilion) Swara close her eyes to feel this moment because after six months her hair partition was being filled with vermilion it was the best moment of her life that her husband her Sanskar is filling it. A little bit of vermilion fall on her nose tip and Swara open her eyes.

Sanskar took nuptial chain and start tying around Swara neck. When Swara was making promise in her heart that.

Swara (in mind) - Sanskar I promise you I will never remove my marital signs the mistake which I made in the past will never repeat in future. I will never leave you alone for anyone or anything. From today I will live my life only being your wife. And that's my promise Sanskar. Promise of Swara Sanskar Maheshwari.

After completing rituals Annapurna asked Uttara to took her both Bhabhi's to their rooms. Before she took them towards their room's Sanskar stopped Swara . and everyone looks towards Sanskar

Sanskar - Swara you need to sign this paper

Swara (confusingly) - which paper Sanskar?

Sanskar - Actually Swara I brought one land in your name for your music school. It's your dream to built a music school na that's why

Swara feel extremely happy by knowing that how he loves her that he's brought land for her music school to fulfill her dream with Swara everyone feel happy to see Sanskar love for Swara. Sanskar took that papers from Sanskar hand and signed and give it back to him.

After that Uttara took her both Bhabhi's to their rooms which is beautiful decorated with flowers and candles just like their first night. Swara after entering inside the room she carefully look around their room nothing is changed it is same just like she left six months ago . She went near window and start thinking about her past her beautiful memories which she spent in this room with her husband. When she was thinking about her past suddenly two arms wrapped around her waist hugged her from back.

Sanskar (wrapping his arms around her waist) - what happened Swara? What are you thinking?

Swara (smiling) - Nothing Sanskar.

Sanskar while turning her towards him says "Swara why are you lying ? I know something is bothering you".

Swara - I'm just thinking about the beautiful memories we spent together in this room and about our past .I'm sorry Sanskar I hurted you a lot in past. But you without any punishment you forgive me . I'm really feeling very guilty for blaming you for Laksh disappearance . (she was about to say more but sanskar interrupt her by putting his finger on her lip)

Sanskar( putting finger on her lip) - ssshh! Swara forget about what happened in past from today Will start a new life.

By saying this he went near her and kissed on her forehead on her both cheeks and her both eyes and look towards Swara who Stood with her eyes closed after sometime not feeling his touch Swara slowly open her eyes and saw Sanskar is looking at her with intense gaze . She blush and look down not to meet his intense gaze. Sanskar went near her and holds his both palm in his hands and said.

Sanskar - Swara I want to mark you mine again. May I ?

Swara (cupped his face and said) - I'm all yours. I Love you (by saying this she hug her tightly)

Sanskar too reciprocate her hug and after breaking the hug Sanskar cupped her face and went near her lips and start kissing her slowly Swara too kiss him back and 2 minutes they both break their kiss and Sanskar took her in his arms and went towards their bed and placed her on bed and finally two souls become one after their six months of long separation.

Next morning when Swara wake up she find herself naked and she blushed remembering their last blissful night and see towards the other side of bed but she found it empty and thought early morning where he went and she took her mobile and call him but Sanskar didn't receive her call and message her that he's busy in some work at office. After reading his messages she sigh and went to the bathroom .

After sometime everyone present near the house temple for prayer and after prayer Swara and Ragini went to kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. While preparing breakfast Swara was blushing thinking about Sanskar and their last night .

Ragini (teasingly) - what happened Swara?? why are you blushing ?

Swara get startled due to her sudden question

Swara (nervously) - me blushing no Ragini. Why I will blush?

Ragini - May be due to last night (indicating Swara towards her love bites which is clearly visible in Swara neck)

Swara cheeks turned into tomato red and she felt shy not available to look towards her sister due to her shyness.

Ragini - Swara I'm so happy for you finally my sister got her happiness back.you know Swara I always felt guilty that because of me you always get separated from your love. I'm the reason of your every tears, sadness and hurtness. if possible then please forgive me Swara (Ragini said this last line while joining here both hands)

Swara immediately hold her hands and said "Ragini whatever happened it's not your fault the decision of leaving Sanskar was mine. But now everything is all right. We not should think about the past
We should think about our present and our coming future Which is full of happiness" .

"Yes you are right Swara" said Ragini and both sister hugged each other.

At evening everyone is sitting at house garden including Sharmishtha , Shekhar and their son Ayush because they were invited for lunch at Maheshwari Mansion.But there's no sign of Sanskar
Swara is continuously calling in his number but he's not picking the call. Each passing minutes Swara is getting more tensed. Suddenly she hear the sound of car parking and saw that from the car Sanskar is coming out a beautiful smile spread on Swara lips and she rushed towards him and hugged him tightly but Sanskar didn't hugged her back Swara felt it little weird when Sanskar did not reciprocate her hug and she broke the hug and says.

Swara - Where were you Sanskar? I was worried about you .

But Sanskar instead of replying her took her hand and placed a file in her hand

When Swara read that file her whole world collapsed in a second

To be continued........................

!!That's all for today !!