Shona Is Missing

Sanskar who was passing outside the Laksh and Ragini room heard baby sound and stop right infront of their room and saw that his princess is fully awake and laying on her stomach, a smile formed in his face he immediately enter inside the room and saw that no one is present there and Shona is surrounding by a lots of cushions he immediately took her in his embrace and shower her with lots of kisses all over her faces affectionately.

Sanskar - my princess my baby my daughter (he says while showering her with kisses)

In return Shona smile and giggle while feeling ticklish sensation in her face due to Sanskar beards and says something in her baby language "aaww ooo aawee".

Sanskar with haapy tears hug her afterall he is seeing her from this much close after literally one and half month. Sanskar know that Ragini is in the kitchen doing household work and his mother Sujata must be helping her , Uttara is also not at home she has gone with DurgaPrasad and Annapurna out of town to attend a wedding and luckily today Laksh is also not at home he went out to meet his old friend who came back to kolkata after many years, it was a golden opportunity for Sanskar he can spend some alone time with his little princess. so he took Shona with him to rooftop thinking that he will leave her at the room before Ragini came back to her room. unknown to that his this step is going to bring storm in the house.

After Some Minutes :

Ragini leaves her work halfway and comes to the room to see if Shona has woken up from sleep. But as soon as she enters the room, what do she see, Shona is not in bed, she gets panicked and  unknown fear engulfed her heart and starts looking for her in the whole room. When she does not find her in the whole room  tears start flowing from her eyes and she starts taking Shona's name loudly and comes out of the room to the hall where Ram is watching TV sitting on the sofa. Seeing Ragini so panicked and crying, Ram quickly switches off the TV and goes to her.

Ram - Ragini what happened? Why are you shouting Shona's name like this?  Shona is sleeping inside the room na?

Ragini was so scared for her daughter that she didn't listen Ram's words and was just taking Shona's name again and again. Till then Sujata also comes from kitchen to the hall after listening to Ragini's voice. And he also gets shocked seeing Ragini crying and taking Shona's name.

Sujata  - why are you crying  And why are you shouting Shona's name?

Ram - Sujata, I have also been asking this since long, but Ragini is not saying anything she's only crying just by taking Shona's name.

Sujata was now getting scared thinking that something bad has happened to her granddaughter, she hold Ragini arm and turned towards her and asked in little stern voice.

Sujata - Ragini look at me, what happened to Shona?  speak quickly, what happened to my granddaughter? (This time she asked in loud voice)

Ragini while hiccuping says "chachi ji some minutes back I had put Shona to sleep in the room, and now I went and saw that she is not in the room". saying this she started crying more.

Listening Ragini words Ram and sujata ran towards the room hurridly in tension and worry and saw that crib is empty and noone is at the room, Sujata got panicking and they both again started searching her in the whole room. After that both of them  searches for Sona in the rest of the rooms of the whole house as well but they does not find Shona anywhere now Sujata started crying and Ram is in utter woridness and tension they reach the hall, where Ragini is crying non stop and making call to Laksh but unfortunately his phone is switched off.

Sujata - Ragini, where did you put my granddaughter to sleep? she is not in the room, nor in the house. Don't know where is my granddaughter? Ragini, how can you be so careless? does anyone leave a 7 month old baby alone in the room? (she says angrily while tears is flowing from her eyes)

Ram - Sujata, please calm down Ragini is also tensed.

Sujata (cryingly) - How can I keep quiet Ram ji, our granddaughter is missing from home, don't know who took her away, and the reason for her missing is Ragini's negligence.

Ragini didn't say anything because right now she is only worried for Shona, then suddenly Laksh voice boomed in the hall.

Laksh - What happened ?  Why are you all so worried?  And why are you both crying, what happened Ragini and Chachi?

Ragini lisitening laksh voice run towards him and hugged him and while hiccuping says " Laksh our daughter she is not in the room and nor in the whole house, she was sleeping so I came to the kitchen to complete the rest work and after a while when I looked in the room she was not there. Don't know who took our daughter. Laksh find our daughter and bring her back to me, I want my daughter in my arms”. 

Laksh body get stiffed listening that someone kidnapped his daughter and he started mumbling "doll, my doll is kidnapped? all of you were at home na? then who took my daughter from her own house, speak of guys". He screamed upon them in loud voice.

Laksh heart is beating like a drum he was getting scared thinkinging that someone kidnapped his daughter and that person might hurt her too.

Sujata (still crying and say in anger) - all this has happened because of Ragini's negligence.  If she was Shona's real mother, she would have never done something like this. Shona is not his own daughter, that's why he has shown this negligence and carelessness towards her. (she accused Ragini)

Listening Sujata words ragini look towards her face being hurt because she always considered Shona her own daughter she never thought for a second that Shona is not her own daughter. but she didn't answer back because right now she was more concerned about Shona.

Laksh - mind your tongue chachi, Ragini, even though she is not Shona's biological mother, has given doll more love than a mother. And please Chachi you stop blaming Ragini in this situation, here my doll is missing from the house and you are started this blame game, I have to go to the police, now only police can find my daughter.

Ram - Laksh I will also come.

Laksh - yes chachu let's go.

Ragini - I will also come.

I am also coming with you guys.

But Laksh already run out of the hall in a speed jet without waiting for anyone while Ram, Ragini and Sujata started following him. but when they all reach near the car which is parking at the compound of the house. They suddendly heared laughing and giggling voice of two person. One voice belonged to Sanskar and the other voice belong to Shona. Then everyone's attention turns to the terrace where Sanskar is holding Shona in his arms and is walking and talking to her in baby voice and tickling her and in return Shona is giggling and seeing her giggle Sanskar is also laughing. seeing Shona with Sanskar everyone sigh in relief and Ragini and Sujata wipe their tears, but on the otherside Laksh is fumming in anger. Laksh angrily walk inside the house towards the terrace followed by Ragini , Sujata and Ram.

PRECAP - Sujata Provoke Sanskar To Get Shona's Custody

!! That's all for today!!