Shocked, Amused And Disappointment

When they both came inside house with her. Everyone smile dropped and changed into confusion, what they saw, In Ragini's arm there was a one month old baby who was sleeping, her face was so innocent, if anyone sees that child face, then all his/her anger would melt away that very instant. when everyone saw her angelic face an unknown smile formed in their faces. Annapurna goes near Ragini and Laksh and asks.

Annapurna - Ragini, Laksh, who is this baby? (she asked with confusion but smile was intact in her face seeing the baby)

Laksh - Maa, we will tell you everything, but now Ragini and me has come after travelling a long way, Baby was also on the flight the whole time, she is also tired. We will come making her sleep in the room, then tell you guy's everything till then please call Papa, Chachu and others from the office as well.

Annapurna just nodded her head and asked Uttara to make a call to her Bade papa. then Laksh call one of the servant of the house and asked him to bring crib inside their room which is at the doorstep, Which they had bought while returning home from the airport.

After that Ragini and Laksh go to their room with the baby. The servant comes to the room with the crib and Ragini puts the baby in the cradle and slowly starts swinging that cradle and Laksh goes to the washroom to get freshen up. Laksh comes after getting freshen up and sits in front of crib and looks at the baby girl with great love.

Ragini - Laksh I am worried, how will be the reaction of the family members? What if they didn't accept the decision made by us? (she asked being worried)

Laksh - Don't worry about all this, Ragini, even if the family members don't accept our decision, I know what to do next. you go and get freshen up I'm here with our Doll. (he said this last line with a smile looking at the sleeping baby)

Ragini nodded her head and went inside the washroom to get freshen up

Meanwhile At The Hall:

Sujata - Jiji, Laksh went to Mumbai for office work, didn't he? and Ragini went with him so that she can get some change but whose child have both of them brought? and the time returned has also brought such an costly cradle, I am feeling something is really fishy, that's why Laksh has asked to call everyone at home so suddenly

Annapurna - Whatever it may be Sujata, it will be known as soon as Laksh and Ragini come down.

Then only DurgaPrasad, Ram and Sanskar enter inside the house and walk towards the hall.

DurgaPrasad - Annapurna What happened? Why you called all of us urgently?

Annapurna - ji, actually Laksh and Ragini are back from Mumbai. (she said hesitantly)

DurgaPrasad - yes I know that Laksh had called yesterday only, and the Mumbai project has also been successful. But why have you urgently called all of us?

Annapurna - ji, actually Laksh and Ragini have not come alone

DurgaPrasad (confusingly) - Have not come alone? means?

Sujata - Bhai sa, Jiji, means to say that Laksh and Ragini have not returned alone from Mumbai, they has also brought a month's child with them. Have taken her to their room to make her sleep.

Sanskar, Ram and DurgaPrasad get surprised listening Sujata word's .

Ram - Sujata, Bhabhi sa, both of you did not ask them who is that baby? Whose child is she?

Sujata- we asked them ji, but Laksh said that they will tell about the baby after they comes down after making her sleep and asked all of you to call too from the office. I feel like something is wrong.

DurgaPrasad - Whatever it may be, it will be known after Laksh and Ragini come down. (Then DurgaPrasad look towards Uttara and say's) Uttara go and called your Bhai and Bhabhi.

"it's not needed Papa " Laksh words boomed in the hall who is standing with Ragini at the top of th stairs. they both descended the stairs and come near where everyone is standing.

DurgaPrasad - What am I hearing this Laksh? you both have brought a baby with you? We all want to know who is that baby whom you both brought from Mumbai? (he asked strictly)

Laksh - Papa, she is our baby, me and Ragini have adopted her. (he reply calmly)

each and everyone present in the hall get shocked listening Laksh statement.

Sujata is the first one to react "What kind of trouble had come that you both have adopted someone's else child? That too without informing us your own family?"

Annapurna - Laksh, Sujata is right, I am not against this adoption. But before adopting a baby both of you should have talked to everyone in the house first. (she said being dissapointed)

Ram - Laksh, Bhabhi sa is saying correct.

Ragini - Chachi ji, Maa, Papa ji, Chacha ji, We did not have enough time to call you and tell this thing. Forgive us both, we had to do this without informing you guys.

Sujata - Didn't get time? Or did you both not want to tell us? You both stayed in Mumbai for 4 month and then also you both did not get time to ask the family members before adoption. But no, adopt someone's child and take her to Maheshwari family. (she says tauntingly)

Laksh (in a little lound voice) - chachiiiiiii She is not anyone's child, she is now My and Ragini's daughter and granddaughter of this house.

Sujata - wow just wow adopt any girl child from the orphanage and bring her home and forcefully connect her relationship with us. I do not consider her my granddaughter . (she said angrily seeing Laksh talking to her little rudely)

Laksh - It is okay if you people do not want to accept my daughter, then it does not matter, I will shift somewhere else with my wife and daughter.

Laksh said making everyone more shocked.

Ragini - Laksh, what are you saying?

Annapurna - Laksh beta What are you saying? why are you talking about leaving home?

Laksh - so what do I do maa? If someone in the house talks like this about my daughter then im sorry I won't be able to stay here. (he says firmly)

Sanskar - Laksh You have lost your mind, you will leave the house? you will leave your family?

Laksh - you please it will be better don't speak anything in the middle, at least I am not leaving my wife. (he taunt Sanskar)

Sanskar get quite listening his words.

Sujata (angrily) - Lakshhhhhhhhh

DurgaPrasad, who was listening and watching everything silently till now, spoke at last.

DurgaPrasad - No one is going anywhere, one year is about to complete for that dreadful day, but no one is happy in this house and nor anyone smiles properly in this house. Ever since Swara has left this house, all the happiness has also gone with her. The child are the form of God, maybe with the arrival of this baby girl, the happiness of this house will also come back. Laksh, from today and from now on she is a member of this house, she is the granddaughter of mine and Annapurna, we accept her. (DurgaPrasad declare his decision)

Laksh - Thank you papa , thank you so much

Ragini - Thank you papa ji

Laksh - I want to do the Naamkaran ceremony (name giving ceremony)of our daughter. You please call pandit ji and take out a auspicious date for him.

Annapurna with smile says "I'll call and ask him."

!!That's all for today !!