Shona And Sanskar Moment & Exposure Of Hidden Truth

Same-Day At Night:

Sanskar comes to his room after dinner and his eyes move towards the soft toys which kept on his bed. which he today brought for his little princess, If he wanted, he would have sent this gift as usual with Uttara hand, but today he did not do so because he himself wanted to give this soft toy to his little princess and his luck is good because today night Shona is going to sleep in Annapurna and Durgaprasad's room. And today he will also give this gift to her from his own hand and for the first time he will also get a chance to take Shona in his arms, due to Laksh till date he has not been able to come close to the shadow of Shona, but today whatever happens , he will not only take his little princess in his arms, but will play with her and will also shower her with lots of love. because tomorrow she is going to went away from her for 2 weeks.

Sanskar comes out from his room and saw that Annapurna is holding Shona in her arms who is widely awake and walking towards her room. when Sanskar called her from behind.

Sanskar - maa

Annapurna stop in her place listening Sanskar voice and look behind her.

Sanskar walk towards her and says "maa If you don't mind, can I keep princess I mean Shona with me for a while, I promise only for half an hour after that I myself will drop her off to your room, please. (he almost pleaded)

Annapurna smile and says "no need to say please Sanskar, you also have a relation with Shona, you are her Bade papa".

listening Bade papa especially Papa words unknowingly Sanskar heart fluttered with happiness. Shona who is in Annapurna arms started smiling and swing her hand in the air like she is saying Sanskar to hold her.

"It seems that our Shona is too eager to go to her Bade Papa". Annapurna says with a smile and give Shona to him.

Sanskar immediately hold her in his arms securely, when he hold her in his arms he felt peace, happy, excited and some unknown emotions inside his heart, don't know why his eyes automatically get moist and big smile formed on Shona face, Annapurna smilingly walked from there towards her room direction. Sanskar securely holding Shona in his embrace took her immediately to his room like if someone will snatch her from him if he will stand for one more second there at the corridor.

In Sanskar Room:

as soon as Sanskar enter inside his room he immediately closed the door and started showering his little princess with lots of kisses. happy tears started rolling down from his eyes. and Shona started giggling feeling ticklish over her face .

Sanskar - I don't know how long I was waiting for this day when I will hold you in my arms don't know what is the invisible string that always pulls me towards you. The peace that I had lost 1 year back is the same peace I get by seeing your angelic innocent face, by being around you. I feel very hurt when Laksh does not allow me to come near you. That time I feels as if I hide you from everyone and take you somewhere far where I can shower all my love on you.

Shona blink her doe like eyes like she's understanding each and every words of Sanskar and pout her baby pinkish lips. Sanskar smile once again seeing the most cutest creature of god in his arms and peck her cute little nose.

Sanskar - look what I have brought for you.

saying this Sanskar sit in the bed still holding her in his arm and show her soft toy, Shona immediately grab the toy in her hand and try to put it in her mouth. when Sanskar slowly snatch it from her mouth, due to which she makes angry pout and started blabbering in her baby voice like showing her anger towards Sanskar for snatching her toy. Sanskar chuckle seeing her antics and once again peck her cute little nose and gave her back the soft toy and then he too get busy in playing with her. he wanted to capture this moment in his heart who knows when he will get this opportunity again.