Something Is Fishy

Next Day Morning :

Maheshwari family is having breakfast, while ladies are serving gents, after serving them they also took their sit and started filling their plates. when Ram speak in the middle of the breakfast.

Ram - Sujata , where's Sanskar? Why haven't he come yet for breakfast?

Sujata - ji, he has not woken up yet, he was out of the house all night, only in the morning he came home.

Ram (little angrily)- What is this irresponsible behavior? Where was he whole night?

Sujata - ji, yesterday was the same day, when that girl had left the house. and if he stays in the house, he would have remembered all the same things, so he spent last night outside.

Laksh - Chachi, Swara had left the house? or had Sanskar throw her out from the house and his life? (Laksh taunt Sujata)

Sujata - So whose fault was it? It's that girl fault only. she was deserve to get the punishment . (Sujata furiously reply back)

Laksh - You are saying it as if Swara has killed someone and has been punished for that. tell me one thing Chachi, had I never made a mistake? Did Ragini has never committed any mistake? But we all got forgiveness without any punishment.  But when it came to Swara, you all made her guilty and infact gave her. punishment too. Wow just wow this is your so-called justice. (Sarcasm is clearly visible in his way of replying)

Sujata (angrily) - Swara had broken her husband's oath, had left him and went away, she had falsely accused that because of my son Ragini's husband means you have left the house. My son was broken and this crime is enough to get her punishment.

Laksh - So according to this, then Sanskar should also be punished because his sin is much bigger. He had again come to Kolkata to take revenge on his own family, pretended to be mad, even gave drugs to Swara? What about that Chachi?

Sujata got more angry listening Laksh allegations on her Son

Sujata (angrily) - Laksh you......

Before she could complete her statement Annapurna speak before her making them quite.

Annapurna (angrily) - Shut up both of you, enough is enough now, how long will all this go on? don't forget that now there is a small child in this house, will she grow up continuously hearing all this? You know it is necessary to have a healthy environment for the good upbringing of Shona. Tell me one thing both of you is it really a good environment for her upbringing where family members never left a chance to taunt each other? where they are fighting quarreling with eachother all the time?

Sujata and Laksh kept quite.

Annapurna stop for some seconds and again starts saying further "Swara did not just leave this house the same day yesterday one year back, along with her all the happiness had also gone, which came back after Shona coming to this house. and being her grandmother, I have taken a decision. After today no one will fight in this house, if any member of the family has any issue with eachother then they will settle down quietly and will resolve their differences. I want peace in this house, a pleasant atmosphere in which our Shona grew up. everyone has to take care of this especially Sujata and Laksh both of you". she declared her decision sternly

Everyone nodded their head in yes, Sujata too relucantly nodded her head

DurgaPrasad - I'm totally agree with Annapurna's point. It is the responsibility of all of us to give a good environment to Shona, we all have to take care of this. I hope you all have understood this.