Shattered Swara

By seeing this kind of behaviour towards his daughter Shekhar angrily marched towards Sanskar and lifted his hand to slap him but the slap landed on Swara cheek because she came between Sanskar and Shekhar, Sanskar got shocked and Shekhar immediately cupped Swara face and start caressing her cheek , Ragini and Sharmistha run towards her

Shekhar ( while caressing Swara face )- beta, you are fine na, did you not get hurt, did you? Why you have come between? this person don't deserve your goodness, beta. (he said this line with tear filled eyes)

Swara held his father hand and say's "I'm fine, Baba" and then she look towards Sanskar.

Swara (look at his face without any emotions and says)- Sanskar I accept your punishment. because I was the one who told you that the day you bring Laksh back home, I will accept every punishment given by you. And whether it is Swara Bose or Swara Gadodia or Swara Sanskar Maheshwari does not hold back from the word's given by her. I had accused you and I should be punished for it, I had broken your swear, I should be punished for it, I had left you alone, I should be punished for that too. If by punishing me and distancing yourself from me, you get even a little bit of peace then I accept every punishment given by you. I accept the long LIFELONG PUNISHMENT given by you. After today you will never see my face, this is your ex-wife's promise to you. (Saying this she started walking from there)

Sanskar was stunned after listening her word's he never thought she will behave like this and without any questions she will accept his longlife punishment after gaining his sense he speedily walked inside the house.

Ragini, Laksh, Shekhar , Sharmishtha and all other family members went behind Swara to stop her.

Ragini - stop Swara, will not let you go, I will talk to Sanskar. he loves you very much, he took out my and Laksh's anger on you, Sanskar is not angry with you Swara please stop. (she started pleading Swara while speedily walking behind her)

Swara stopped in her way and turned and say's "Whatever happened today, you all shouldn't remain angry with Sanskar's for this, it was a matter between me and the Sanskar. because of me do not change your behavior towards him Can you all give this promise to me?"

DurgaPrasad - Swara I promise you beta, but you don't leave this house without you this house will not be home anymore.

Swara - Sorry bade papa but I have to go and you all have my swear none of you will stop me (saying this she again started moving from there)

Sharmishtha sat on the ground and started crying loudly Ragini and Shekhar bend down near her and engulfed her in hug and they too started crying loudly. Annapurna and Sujata are also crying even DurgaPrasad, Laksh and Ram eyes are also moist.

Inside The Mansion:

Sanskar enter in his room and start throwing each and everything .

Sanskar- today Iwill erase each and every memory of yours from this room

saying this he tore each and every pictures of the single picture of Swara he went near wardrobe and throw Swara all clothes on the floor after throwing her clothes he light matchstick and throw burning matchstick over her clothes and pictures and all Swara clothes her pics her every single things burnt in that fire .

Sanskar - From today my life Swara's chapter is over forever, now my revenge is complete with you Swara. I hate you Swara I hate you (he said loudly)

while other Maheshwari family members are seeing all this standing at the door .

On the other side at a lonely road Swara is walking aimlessly with emotionless face at last she stop and sit with a thud on the ground and breakdown the tears she is holding all the time now started flowing from her eyes like a nigeria fall she is crying and screaming like a mad woman. looking her devasted state her pain even clouds also start shedding tears in the form of rain.

After Few Weeks:

In Maheshwari Mansion nothing is same like before the house which once filled with happiness, laughter is now filled with only sorrows although there are many people live in that house yet that house looks very gloomy and dull like someone snatched soul of that house. House yes it was house now no more home because the person who brought again all the happiness of this house and made it home is no more living in that house. Nobody knows where is Swara? Where she gone after that day Laksh and Shekhar is trying hard to find Swara but alas their all hardwork is going in a vain like she vanished from this planet after that dreadful day.

Ragini all the time crying and missing her sister like anything she always try to distract her mind by doing all the household work alone she not even assigning any small work to helpers of the house she herself doing each and everything and when she doesn't have any work to do she engrossed in her sister thought and crying and cursing herself thinking that she is the reason behind of Swara miserable life.

Sanskar after throwing Swara from his life become more rude and devilish one mistake in work and he show that person real hell. all in office started getting scared of him all the employees try their level best not to make a silly mistake because they don't want to face The Devil Sanskar Maheshwari warmth.

One day Laksh comes to Sanskar cabin

Laksh - Bhai Swara is not in Kolkata, I have searched everywhere It's not too late bhai, let's go search for her, We will definitely get her, plz bhai, don't punish Swara and yourself for the mistake of mine. Me and Ragini will leave Maheshwari Mansion just once Swara is found and only you can bring Swara back. There is that power in your love, you can easily find her if you want. And Swara also loves you a lot, you will say once and she will forget everything and come back to you, Come on bhai, let's find her together, come na. (He says and hold Sanskar hand to take Sanskar with him)

But Sanskar snatch his hand away from Laksh hold and rudely say's "Laksh You will have useless time to spend but I don't have and about whom you are talking who is already dead for me six months back and three weeks back I already did her last rituals by burning each and every things which is related to her now you may leave I have much more necessary works to do unlike you"

Laksh was stunned after listening his venomous words for Swara, and angrily says.

Laksh (angrily) - You are no longer the Sanskar you was, you have become the same Sanskar which returned after 5 years, to take revenge on me and our family After Swara's departure, you have again become the same person, the same revengeful and full of anger Sanskar Maheshwari. You said na Swara is dead for you okay then from today onwards you've also died for me from today you are not my brother, you are only Sanskar Maheshwari for me (saying this with extreme anger he went from their)

After Listening Laksh words mixed emotions are flowing inside him sadness, hatred, anger. Sadness because his brother cut his all ties with him. Hatred and Anger towards Swara because according to him everything is happening because of her. His family only saw that he divorced her left her they only saw Swara pain but they all never thought about him what about his pain his lonliness what was his fault That his own love his wife broke his promise blame her and left her alone.

His chain of thought break when he heard his phone ringtone he went towards his desk and pick up the call and after talking in phone for some minutes he started fuming in anger he broke the phone in several pieces and went out of the office.

!!That's all for today !!