Happiness Back In Maheshwari Family

After Two Weeks:

It was evening time and today is Sunday also every members of Maheshwari family except Sanskar and Laksh are present in the hall sitting in the couch and having their evening tea, while Ragini is serving them snacks. And Uttara is holding the baby in her lap and playing with her.

Uttara - hello! Baby I am your bua (Aunt), Uttara bua. (Saying this kiss her chubby cheeks)

While Baby makes weird sound and faces clearly showing her dislike towards the kiss on her chubby cheek. Everyone chuckles seeing this cutie little pie antics. Except Sujata

Sujata In Mind - Don't know from where, Laksh and Ragini have brought this baby, ever since this baby has come to this house, everyone keeps roaming around of her. like really she is the blood of this family. and the most surprising thing is that the Bhai sa, is giving so much love to her. He's showering love and affection to this girl so much, as if she is his real granddaughter, don't know who will be the real parents of this baby , don't know from which religion and caste she belongs from. (she made faces while thinking this in her mind)

DurgaPrasad - Uttara, give Gudiya, give her to me.

Uttara - ji Bade Papa. (Saying this she gave Baby to DurgaPrasad)

DurgaPrasad - My Gudiya, my granddaughter What happened? Don't like your Uttara bua kissing on your cheek?

Baby again makes babish voice saying that she don't like it at all. Everyone again chuckles.

Uttara - so you don't like my kiss, but when Laksh Bhai and Bade Papa and Papa pecked your cheeks, you never protest. (Uttara say's while making a fake angry pout)

Baby giggle seeing her bua's pouty face. While making everyone smile broadly.

DurgaPrasad To Annapurna - Annapurna, ever since the baby's kept her feet at this home, it seems as if this house has come to life again, Our Gudiya's feet are not only auspicious for our home. But also very auspicious for our business too. That's why we got such a great foreign deal and from long time we are behind a land and wanted to buy so long and that land deal too was done. It has been just two weeks since she has come in our life and has already starting filing happiness in everyone's life. (He said with extreme happiness)

Annapurna - ji, you are saying correct, children are the form of God and daughter has come to our house and daughters are the form of maa Lakshmi. (saying this she bend down near baby and caress her head)

Ragini got extremely happy seeing her daughter getting love and affection from each and every family members of the house.

Then only Sanskar enter inside the house and saw that every family members are sitting in the hall and having evening tea, his eyes automatically travelled towards the Little Princess who's swing her hands in the air happily getting everyone's attention. The baby came to their house 2 weeks back only but her presence again make the Maheshwari mansion environment lively, including his life too, he always felt an unknown connection towards this little princess, her one smile is enough to change his worse mood. Infact sometimes unknowingly and automatically smile spread over his lips seeing her angelic innocent face. he never hold her in his arms, he always hold himself back to hold the little princess in his arms and shower her with lot's of kisses and love and the reason is her eyes, yes because of her eyes the same big doe like eyes which always reminds him of her. But today he don't want to hold himself back and want to take that Little bundle of joy in his arms and shower her with lot's of love and affection. And He started walking towards them.

Ragini - Papa ji, give Gudiya to me, you please drink tea, the tea is getting cold. (Saying this she little bend down to took baby in her arms)

Sanskar reach near Ragini and say's
"Ragini, can I hold her? Please". It's seems like more request then asking to Ragini. Everyone smile seeing this except Sujata.

Ragini (hesitatingly) - ok

Sanskar happily forward his hand to hold baby But before he touch her, his hand halted in the mid listening Laksh word's. Laksh who's doing some office work in his room finally completing his works he came to the hall and saw that Sanskar is about to hold his Doll.

"stop there Sanskar " Laksh says in stern voice and walk towards Ragini and took baby in his embrace.

Laksh (sternly) - It would be better if you stay away from my daughter.

Sanskar felt hurt listening his brother words. Everyone get up from their sits and before Ragini or Annapurna or DurgaPrasad would say something to Laksh. Sujata speak angrily.

Sujata (angrily) - What behaviour is this Laksh? Is your daughter made of flowers? Who will wither from the touch of my son?

Sanskar/ Laksh/ Ragini - Mommm/Chachiiii/Chachijiii (three says at a time little angrily)

Sanskar - Mom she is small child, how can you use such type of sentence for her? (he says getting angry upon his mother)

Sujata - Let Laksh keep telling you anything and I should stand and listen?

Sanskar - But mom.. (Sujata didn't let Sanskar complete his words and says)

Sujata - You keep quiet, let me talk to Laksh (then she look towards Laksh and says) Laksh, it is understandable that Ragini's is, why she is angry with Sanskar, but why do you behave in such a manner as if he is not your brother but your enemy? He is your same brother who had turned the world upside down to find you. Today you are with us with family only because of him. (he spatted angrily)

Laksh - I haven't forgotten anything, I remember everything Chachi, I remember his favor I will thank him for the rest of my life for whatever he had done to find me when I left home. But how can I forgot that some innocent had to pay the price for his favor on me? today Swara is not with all of us because of him only. It would have been better than this, he would have never tried to finds me. (he spatted back in equal anger)

Sanskar look towards his brother with moist eyes while thinking about Swara.

Sujata get more angry seeing Laksh talking about Swara infront of Sanskar and about to reply him. When DurgaPrasad spoke in the middle stoping their argument.

DurgaPrasad (in a stern voice) - Sujata, now Gudiya is the daughter of our house, She is the granddaughter of mine and Annapurna. It would be better if you accept this thing as soon as possible. because when Gudiya will be grown up, I do not want it to feel like she is an outsider. Keep my words in mind.

Annapurna - Sujata I didn't expect this from you again such things do not come out of your mouth for the baby. Whatever is between the two brothers, they both will look after it and solve it. did you understand?. (she said sternly)

Sujata half-heartedly nodded her head.

Then only landline of the house started ringing. Annapurna who's beside the phone, received the call and after talking with the person who's opposite side of the call, she hanged off the phone and smile and says.

Annapurna (with a smile) - Panditji's call was, he has said that the day after tomorrow morning is a auspicious time for naming ceremony.

Laksh - Maa, the naming ceremony of Doll will be done in the temple, by telling Panditji, get all the preparations done in the temple.

Annapurna - But why Laksh? why in the temple? Why not at home? (She asked being confused)

Laksh - If the naming ceremony takes place in Maheshwari Mansion, then Shekhar Papa and Sharmishtha Maa will not come. and on the day of naming ceremony, I want my daughter to get the blessings of her maternal grandparents as well.

!!That's all for today !!