Entry Of Someone

Sujata To Annapurna - see jiji what has happened to my son, see his condition jiji,
and all this because of that girl Swara, whatever is happening today, whatever the situation is today whatever the condition of my son is of that girl only she is the sole reason behind it. God will never give her any happiness, how much pain my son is suffering today She will get more pain than that it is a mother's curse.

Annapurna gasped in shocked listening Sujata curse for Swara.

Annapurna who is sitting other side of bed and looking at Sanskar with moist eyes got shocked and says "Sujata what are you saying? you are cursing Swara? where that girl is from last 3 weeks no one knows nothing about it. you are cursing her?"

Sujata (Angrily) - jiji, Are you still in favor of her even after also seeing such condition of Sanskar? she's the only reason of it. She was a ominous shadow in my son's life, she went away from my son's life but her inauspiciousness is not leaving my son

Annapurna (with unbelievable expression) - coming in your anger don't say such a thing, Sujata, that you will have to repent later.

When Sujata and Annapurna was talking and Sujata is continuously cursing Swara,
All the time Laksh and Ragini was standing outside and listening all their talks while Laksh was fuming in anger while clutching his fist and Ragini was totally broken listening venomous words for her sister Swara she runs from there while crying and Laksh run after her to console her.

When Laksh was consoling Ragini his phone started ringing he saw the person named who is calling him at this time, he immediately received the call and press loudspeaker button so that Ragini can also hear their talks and while listening what that person in opposite side told in call they both got shocked plus tensed ran outside of the room and after informing everyone they left for Hospital .

At The Hospital:

Laksh and Ragini reached hospital and saw that Shekhar is sitting on the bench at the corridor of the hospital and Ayush is sleeping on his lap . His face is pale Ragini and Laksh went near him and they both sit besides him.

Ragini - Papa, how is maa? what did doctor says? (She asked being worried for Sharmistha)

Shekhar - Your maa was sitting outside the house till late night, she was not coming inside the house even after repeatedly calling her, that'swhy I had to forcefully bring her inside the house and then suddenly she get fainted.

Then only they saw that the doctor is coming out of the room and says

Doctor - Mr Shekhar your wife is in trauma and she is very weak also it seems that she is not even eating properly for a long time. It looks like he has suffered a major shocked, it is look like something is eating her from inside, she was guilty for something, and one more thing who's this Shona? In her unconsciousness state this name was being taken by your wife again and again. I would like to suggest to you that if you want to make your wife well as soon as possible then you should bring Shona to her. She will regain her consciousness in a while then you can take her home and consult a good psychologist for her mental health. (saying this doctor walked away from there)

Listening this Shekhar and Ragini started crying Laksh started consoling them.

Shekhar - Where is Swara, since so many months we do not know anything about it, we are trying so hard to find her but there is no trace of her. it looks like she has blocked all the way through which we reached to her and here is such a condition of Sharmishtha, I do not understand what to do. where are you beta? please come back us. (saying this he again started crying)

Ragini who was crying somehow composed herself and try to console his father saying to be strong for her maa and Ayush and very soon they will find Swara and not to lose hope. After sometime Sharmishtha gain her counciousness and they discharge her and went to Badi .

After Some Months :

Nothing is changed in Maheshwari Mansion it was still gloomy and lack of happiness. Everybody was having their Breakfast while Ragini is serving them all except Sanskar he was not present there like always he spent most of the time in office and came late at night and leave house earlier. While everyone having breakfast in middle of the breakfast Laksh speak gaining everyone attention

Laksh - Papa I got a call from our Mumbai branch. Malhotra's project, which was supposed to start after 1 month, is now going to start after three days. That's why I have to go there, I have to leave tomorrow.

DurgaPrasad - But why Laksh? Why so soon?

Laksh- papa some emergency has come that'swhy

DurgaPrasad - ok Laksh you start your preparation to go.

Laksh - Papa, I was thinking that I should take Ragini with me too. You know that the project will take 2-3 months to get complete and Ragini too has not gone out of the house for a long time, she will get a little change. You know how silent she has become since Swara had left the house.

Annapurna- Yes Laksh you are right, take Ragini with you too. (she says with a smile)

DurgaPrasad - you book yours and Ragini flight ticket for tomorrow.

Next day Laksh and Ragini after taking blessing from elders and bidding bye to them left for Airport.

After coming to Mumbai Laksh engrossed in his project and after completing Malhotra Project after 4 months Laksh and Ragini are packing their clothes because tomorrow they have to leave for Kolkata.

While other side Maheshwari family is eagerly waiting for their arrival unknown to the surprise they will get tomorrow.

Next Day At Maheshwari Mansion:

Everybody is present in house excluding Sanskar, DurgaPrasad and Ram. everyone is looking very happy today because Laksh and Ragini is coming back from Mumbai after 4 months. just then only Laksh and Ragini entered inside house and everyone gets happy seeing them but they are not alone someone else is also with them.

When they both came inside house with her. Everyone smile dropped

To be continued...............

!!That's all for today !!