Naming Ceremony

At Naamkaran (Naming Ceremony) Day :

Whole Maheshwari family reached the Temple at morning 10:00 am because the auspicious time for pooja is 10:30 am. Ragini and Annapurna went to check the preparation, while the cutie Princess is happily sleeping in his father Laksh arm. After a while Sanskar enter inside the temple and his eyes started searching for little Princess for whom he brought a beautiful gold Anklet which he asked a jwellery Showroom for exclusively designed for the baby. he see towards the valvet box which contains anklet and he only imagine his little princess wearing this anklet and crawling in the whole house making jingling sound, he smile while thinking all this. and walk towards Ram and DurgaPrasad and stand besides them.

After some minutes Shekhar and Sharmistha entered inside the temple. when Ragini saw them she smiled and walked towards them and hugged them.

Ragini (smilingly) - Maa, Papa, it's good, you have come, in just 10 minutes the Pooja is going to start.

Shekhar - beta, you and Laksh did good by keeping the Pooja at the temple, atleast we were able to attain the naming ceremony of our granddaughter

Sharmistha - Ragini, where is the baby? Today we are going to meet her for the first time.

Shekhar - Yes where is our granddaughter? We both are too excited to meet her. (He says excitedly)

Ragini - woh Gudiya, She is with Laksh, she's sleeping in her father arms

Then only Laksh saw Shekhar and Sharmistha and gave baby to Uttara who is nagging him to give baby to her from long time but baby was in deep slumber so Laksh closely hold her near his heart, but now baby is widely awake and looking around the unknown environment with her innocent big big doe like eyes. Laksh after giving baby to Uttara went to greet his in-laws, other Maheshwari family members too came near Shekhar and Sharmistha and greeted them, while they also greeted then back. Laksh came and touch their feets and take blessing. Sanskar too came forward and first bend to touch shekhar feet who immediately stepped back ignoring him completely, Sanskar felt bad but didn't show it in his face, he again about to bend down to touch Sharmistha feet, when she stopped him in the middle.

Sharmistha - Stop there Sanskar, I have neither blessings nor any curse to give you. (she says without any emotions)

Sujata get angry seeing Shekhar and Sharmistha rude behaviour towards her son Sanskar, but DurgaPrasad is also present there that'swhy she didn't say anything. All the family members also felt bad but they did not say anything, afterall Sanskar is at fault. and Sharmishtha and Shekhar are parents whose daughter is disappeared for the last 10 and a half months and no one knows anything about her. To divert everyone from this awkward situation Ragini say's

Ragini - Maa, Papa, you wanted to meet your granddaughter na, so here's your granddaughter.(saying this she took baby from Uttara arms and give it to Sharmistha)

As Sharmishtha took the child in her arms, she felt the same feeling when she had held Swara for the first time after her birth.

When Sharmistha looked at the baby face happy tears rolled down from her eyes and Shekhar heart filled with happiness and he bends towards the baby and kissed her forehead. But Sharmishtha was only looking at the baby face, her eyes is stuck in her innocent face, She was just looking at the baby affectionately, baby give her toothless million dollar smile. and them she suddenly spoke something which makes the surrounding go silent.

Sharmistha - Shekhar, when Swara was born she looked exactly like this, Same eyes, same hair, and same sweet smile. Today, holding the baby in my arm, I feel as if I am holding my Swara only.