Swara At Mumbai

FLASHBACK:

Laksh and Ragini reach mumbai for the Malhotra project and Laksh took her to the apartment where he already rented a flat where they both gonna live for 3 months till the accomplishment of the Malhotra project. At evening Laksh asked Ragini to get ready saying that he is going to give her a surprise, for which he wants to take her somewhere. Ragini gets ready and Laksh takes Ragini with him and leaves for that place.

When they both are inside the car Ragini asked "Laksh We have been traveling for the last half an hour, where are we going? will you tell me something?"

Laksh - be patience Ragini, because the fruit of patience is sweet. (he says with a smile)

Ragini - but Laksh, atleast tell me what is the surprise that I will get only by going to that place?

Laksh - Ragini you don't have little bit of patience na? just wait for some more minutes and you will get the biggest surprise of life, seeing which your happiness will know no bounds

Ragini - no matter how big the surprise may be but I will never get the happiness that I would get from seeing my sister Swara again. (she says with a sad smile)

Laksh - and this is what's going to happen today (he murmured slowly which go unheard by ragini)

Finally they both reach their destination, they both come out from the car and Ragini saw that they are standing infront of the shelter home them she reads the name plate it is written "Aashraya shelter home".

Ragini - Laksh, why have we come to the shelter home?

Laksh - let's go inside you will get to know everything.

Saying this Laksh hold her hand and both walk inside the shelter home. Laksh left Ragini near the bench and went near the incharge of the shelter home and talk with her for sometime, while Ragini is seeing them confusingly because first, he brought her to the shelter home and now he is talking to the in-charge for so long. Laksh with a big smile reach near Ragini and says .

Laksh - lets go your surprise is at the backyard.

They both reach the backyard of the shelter home where small garden is situated with lots of flowering plants. Laksh indicates Ragini through her finger towards the direction, when Ragini saw towards the direction where laksh was indicating, she saw a figure actually a woman figure who is sprinkling water on the flowers through water cane facing her back towards Laksh and Ragini. It didn't take time Ragini to recognise that woman because that woman is none other than Swara.

Ragini eyes started brimming with happy tears and she call her name "Swara".

Swara who is totally engross in watering the plant suddenly stop doing her work listening familiar voice and turned towards the voice and her eyes wide open seeing Laksh and Ragini standing some distance from her. Swara eyes filled with tears and name left from her mouth "Ragini"

Ragini couldn't hold herself anymore and run towards her after so many months she is seeing her sister she was about to hug her but stop seeing something and it was Swara baby bump. Ragini become astonish.

Ragini - Swara you are pregnant??

Laksh also comes near Swara after hearing Ragini's mouth pregnant word and he too gets a little shocked after seeing Swara's baby bump.

Laksh - Swara you are pregnant? I mean (he can't able to form word)

Swara took a deep breath and says "yes I am pregnant with Sanskar child, after a few months, I came to know about my pregnancy when I left home and the city".