Adoption Or Not????

Laksh sigh and says "If this is your decision then it is fine, we will both adopt your unborn child. I will talk to the lawyer tomorrow and get all the papers ready".

Listening Laksh word's a smile formed over Swara face and she immediately thanks them " thank you so much Laksh and Ragini, thank you so much you both don't know how much big favor you both have done to me, even if something happens to me tomorrow, my child will not be an orphan. he/she will have both of you as his/her parents, he/she will grow up in his/hee family". She says with happy tears.

Ragini eye's got again moist but she immediately composed herself and say's "Swara, you have been standing for a long time, go to your room and and take rest, I will bring juice for you".

Swara nodded her head and went to her room.

As soon as Swara went from their Ragini don't control herself and started crying, Laksh immediately hugged her and started consoling her.

Ragini (while crying) - Laksh If anything happens to my sister, I will never forgive Sanskar. never (Saying this she started crying more)

Next day :

Before going to Malhotra office Laksh went to meet lawyer and talk about all the procedures of adoption of unborn child. But what answer he got from lawyer it makes Laksh worried for Swara.

Laksh comes back home at night and when he comes home, Swara first asks him what lawyer said to him about adoption procedure.

Laksh - Swara it is not possible for me and Ragini to adopt your unborn child.

Swara - but why?

Laksh - The lawyer said that the permission of both the parents is necessary to give child in the adoption. This means that the adoption will require the permission of the biological father of the child who's Sanskar.

Listening Laksh word's Swara get tensed thinking that now what will happen to her kid after her death. Ragini came forward and make Swara sit on the couch and Laksh and she both sit besides her.

Laksh - Swara, the moment me and Ragini had said yes to adopt your child, at that moment we had accepted him/her as our child. Don't worry, I will talk to the lawyer again and try to find some way out. You just don't worry.

Ragini - yes Swara, Laksh is telling the truth, me and maa also do not have a blood relation, but she also loves me as much as she loves you , we do not need a piece of paper to consider the unborn child which is growing inside you as our child.

Laksh - exactly and Swara, the obstacle that has come in this adoption, maybe it is also a sign of god that nothing will happen to you, you will be fit and fine even after delivery and spend your life with your child.

Swara just smile listening their words. Unknown to them it was not god sign infact destiny has already planned for Swara and the unborn child future which is not going to change in any condition.

Time was passing slowly and Laksh and Ragini were leaving no stone unturned to keep Swara happy. after few days Swara's pregnancy had going to complete 7 months.

It was a Sunday and on the request of Swara all breakfast was made of her favourite paneer sandwich , paneer paratha , paneer pakoda with mint chuntey during her pregnancy phase Swara used to crave for eating paneer mostly. Today all three were going to have breakfast in the balcony. After keeping all the casseroles on the table, Ragini goes to Swara's room to bring her to the balcony for breakfast. Swara and Ragini both come to the balcony and by then Laksh has also arrived, everyone starts having breakfast. While having breakfast Swara suddenly feel a gentle thud at the lower part of her belly, she immediately stand from her sit Laksh and Ragini get concerned and little scare due to her complications in pregnancy seeing her suddenly standing up from the chair.