Last Part - Lifelong Punishment

This story was never a happy ending this story was full of pain and punishment. from the title of this book "lifelong punishment" you all should have known this.

The person who get the Lifelong punishment is Sanskar. So this is what he's getting in this book. No one is saint in this story everyone committed mistake/sins and paying the consequences. If you read the book carefully you will find that not only Sanskar everyone gets the punishment which will last till they are alive.

➡️Ragini can never conceive.

➡️ Laksh will always have this fear that tomorrow if Shona comes to know that Sanskar is her biological father, she will hate them for hiding this truth from her or more worse she might go back to Sanskar.

➡️ DurgaPrasad and Annapurna there both sons have no children of their own. And their one son and daughter-in-law are already in jail.

➡️ Ram and Sujatha can never call Shona their own granddaughter, she will be in front of their eyes but they can't claim Shona as their own.

➡️ Uttara lost her child and can't become mother again.

➡️Swara also made mistakes and get punished even more than Sanskar. She didn't get a chance to spend time with her own daughter nor at the last moment anyone of her family members is with her.

➡️Sanskar not only lost his love forever, he lost his daughter too, and will regret his one action till his last breathe which destroyed him.

➡️ Shekhar meet with an accident and lost his one leg both Shekhar and Sharmistha are still unable to recover from Swara's death.

Overall, everyone has been punished, I just highlighted and didn't much describe about their punishment it doesn't mean that they didn't get their Karma, each and every member got their due punishment. so this lifelong punishment is not only of Sanskar, it is of the entire Maheshwari and Gadodia family.

And one of the most important question, which asked by one of my reader.

Q - Swara is already dead in this ff so Without Swara how can this is still SwaSan story?

A - So the answer is Swara after death still alive in her daughter, that's why I keep SwaSan daughter name as Swara. This is the story of a helpless father Sanskar who always see her daughter in front of his eyes but can't say her own can't claim his rights on her.
The story of a daughter Shona (Swara) who's still unknown from her biological parents.

#SwaSan

I know you all must be thinking at the end may be Sanskar will get any happiness then you guys are wrong. I request those people to not to read this chapter who are thinking that it has any happy ending.

Ok now no more ranting from my side I know you all have get bored reading this long Author note 😂
So Here is the chapter happy reading ☺️

Highly unedited chapter ⚠️

************************************